Hey Pit,

Share some stories of your life which revolve around coincidences, which are the second best incidences besides my incedents with yo momma.

I'll start it off.

So last time that I went camping, I went with my best mate and two other guys and we hiked up past some hills out of town. So the first night we're still well awake and just sit around talking until about 5am and somehow the topic got to childhood nightmares. So my mate refers to this baby dinosaur that plagued his nightmares for about 5 or 6 years and went into great detail about the nightmares it used to give him. Before he was talking about this, I had thought that I had no recurring nightmares at all when I was little because I wasn't a b*tch.

But I was a b*tch.

I remembered being about 5 and having this thing below scare the shit out of my dreams.

So I was like, "Was this baby dinosaur super chubby?"

And he was like, "Yeah. It was"

So I was like, "Did it have Peach coloured skin?"

And he was like, "Yes. Yes it did"

So I was like, "Oh my gawd I used to have nightmares about that little cun* as well"

And he was like, "omgomgomgomgomg", except he didn't because we were hard men out in the wild.

And that was pretty much the end of our coincedences...

for that night at least! (Aren't you glad you scrolled down?)

The next night I was coming back from taking a dump (I'll tell you a story about poos after this one) and when I was walking back to the spot where I though my mates were, I saw a drawing on the ground. It was just a triangle, so nothing to worry about. Then I looked around a bit and there were heaps of drawings with this one bigass one in the center of all of them that looked like this.

I had watched all of the MarbleHornets entries right up to 19 in the few days before we went camping, so I was scared sh*tless about being in the dark already so when I saw that I just freaked. At first I thought it was one of my mate's playing a trick on me, but then I remember that I hadn't even showed them MarbleHornets yet, so I started freaking out even more just running in a random direction and trying not to hit anything and I accidentally run into my mate who's sitting perfectly still taking a deuce.

Turns out him and the other two were just making random scribbles and that big one was supposed to look like a cross hair, but it f*cking didn't because I was scared sh*tless of Slenderman. So that one's sort of like two small coincidences rather than one good one. 1) That my mates accidentally draw the SlenderMan symbol a few days after I watch all the entries, and 2) That I take a sh*t, then get the sh*t scared out of me, then run into my mate who's taking a shi* and scare the sh*t out of him.

And the promised poo story.

So my other mate who took a shit on the first night camping declined to take a torch with him so when we yelled at him to hurry up otherwise the Possums would attack him, he hurried up and tried to do everything as fast as possible. So he wiped without anything major happening, then stood up to leave without anything happening, then pulled his pants up and nothing happened.

Then he readjusted his pants.

When he did this, he put one of of his shoes backwards into his own sh*t. So his foot was covered in his own shit, slightly runny, slightly black and then back at the camp site we just hear something similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nKxmQOCrQ&feature=related

So he wasn't allowed to wear shoes anywhere near us for the next 3 days unless they were completely covered with plastic bags.

tl:dr;

My mate and I had nightmares about the same baby dino, I accidentally ran into my mate after taking a shit while he was taking a shit after getting scared shitless, and my other mate stood in his own shit (Not really a coincidence, but pretty shameful nonetheless)
Last edited by devourke at Aug 6, 2011,

Would read again
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by devourke
So no actual contributions then?

shut your whore mouth and write more stories
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by devourke

except he didn't because we were hard men out in the wild.

Go on. I would like you to elaborate

To Elabourate: I have never had a nightmare. I wouldn't call them that... More strange eerie dreams.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
This mother ****ing rottweiler was always sitting frozen on a swingset as I was walking by.. weird shit.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
i dont know about coincidences but i have have some of the most vividly detailed, strangest dreams I ever heard about, usually involving people I know, but not well, in very strange situations.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Well a while back, I had been suffering from insomnia. My doctor said that I just needed to live a little so whatever, I took a trip to a nude beach since I traveled a lot (I dealt with major recalls of cars). Anyways, on the beach, I see this dude picking up logs and stuff and he makes this weird structure and he says that the sun will cast a perfect shadow of a hand for one minute. The dude seems insane, but he's pretty cool so I get his name and number. I go back to my apartment, the whole thing was blown up. My whole room. Everything I owned was in the apartment, man. Blown to hell. I give the guy I met a call because I have no where else to go, and he says to meet him at a bar. We talk for a bit, then we go outside and he asks me to punch him. Crazy, huh? Well I do it. I start living with the dude afterwards. I'd tell you what we did but it's against the rules.

To make a long story short, it turns out I had multiple personality disorder and I was actually this guy and I blew up my own apartment. Crazy coincidence, I know.
I'll keep this as short as possible. When I was 9 I went on holiday to Cyprus. We met this family that had two children, one my age, the other my brothers age. 4 years later, we decided to go to Cyprus again. While we were waiting in the airport to board our plane. The same family were there and also waiting to board the same plane going to Cyprus.
I once met my woodwork teacher in Rotorua, NZ at one of the geothermal area set up for tourists (can't remember which one.) He had left town (we're from Australia) probably a month before my family did but I didn't know where he was off to. I'd probably be shocked if I bumped into an old teacher in town so I was pretty amazed when I saw him in a foriegn country.
[quote="ripple07To Elabourate: I have never had a nightmare. I wouldn't call them that... More strange eerie dreams.[/QUOTE"]
Is that a coincidence though? you didn't even relate it to anything.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by aCloudConnected
Well a while back, I had been suffering from insomnia. My doctor said that I just needed to live a little so whatever, I took a trip to a nude beach since I traveled a lot (I dealt with major recalls of cars). Anyways, on the beach, I see this dude picking up logs and stuff and he makes this weird structure and he says that the sun will cast a perfect shadow of a hand for one minute. The dude seems insane, but he's pretty cool so I get his name and number. I go back to my apartment, the whole thing was blown up. My whole room. Everything I owned was in the apartment, man. Blown to hell. I give the guy I met a call because I have no where else to go, and he says to meet him at a bar. We talk for a bit, then we go outside and he asks me to punch him. Crazy, huh? Well I do it. I start living with the dude afterwards. I'd tell you what we did but it's against the rules.

To make a long story short, it turns out I had multiple personality disorder and I was actually this guy and I blew up my own apartment. Crazy coincidence, I know.

Was his name Tyler by any chance?
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Also, if it wasn't your friends a circle with an "x" over it; is one of the most common things anyone would draw..
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I once went skiing two states away and on the top of the mountain at the hardest black diamond trail there, I got off the ski lift, looked to my right, and my best friend was standing there.

Neither one of us knew the other was going to be there, especially at a big mountain ski resort, at that exact time, on that exact slope.

Now that's a "coincidence."

There's a website somewhere for really amazing coincidences that I found once. There are real documented coincidences throughout history, that are just absolutely unbelievable, but true.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by devourke
My mate and I had nightmares about the same baby dinlo

fixed
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Ever read the Lincoln-Kennedy connections? Freaky stuff.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I remember when I was a kid we were in school reading a book and the word pendulum came up. I thought, that's not a word you hear everyday and immediately thought of that Jimmy Neutron episode where they are in the theme park trying to escape form the salami leg ghost thing. Jimmy says "What is this ride, if not a giant pendulum?"

I go home from school several hours later, get into my room and turn on my TV.

The screen powers on and... it was Jimmy Neutron playing on that EXACT episode at that EXACT part. I shit all over the floor.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by Scopic
I remember when I was a kid we were in school reading a book and the word pendulum came up. I thought, that's not a word you hear everyday and immediately thought of that Jimmy Neutron episode where they are in the theme park trying to escape form the salami leg ghost thing. Jimmy says "What is this ride, if not a giant pendulum?"

I go home from school several hours later, get into my room and turn on my TV.

The screen powers on and... it was Jimmy Neutron playing on that EXACT episode at that EXACT part. I shit all over the floor.
That happens to me all the time, with the Simpsons... weird.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.