Really cool music! However, I'm just going to say it now that if "The Fallen" is your band's name, change it now! That is far to generic and boring of a band name for your music.

The music itself is ****ing wicked, though. And if it is the name of the song, I suppose it's not too bad. Keep up the good work!
The Fallen is the name of the track, the bands name is Concrete Lake ! the track name is somewhat of a working title but it has sort of stuck... the lyrics reflect the title but obviously you wouldn't know that from the instrumental

Cheers for the response we should "hopefully" have a properly recorded EP out by Sept so I will report back here and give you guys the full scoop !
Last edited by Zanon at Aug 6, 2011,
I liked it too, it's nice, so that preview/promo for the ONE song? How long is this thing haha?
Quote by 5hahv1r1
I liked it too, it's nice, so that preview/promo for the ONE song? How long is this thing haha?

No no Just the first track on the soundcloud is 'The Fallen' - the other tracks are a fair bit older than this one, I just figured i'd link you guys to some more of our music for variation !
Very gd! Only just starting to get into progressive music (been listening to some Dream Theater tracks) and I must say your music stands out very well to me
Quote by maleficus333
Very gd! Only just starting to get into progressive music (been listening to some Dream Theater tracks) and I must say your music stands out very well to me

Cheers man that means a lot.

We've got some more stuff in the pipeline most of it is written but needs to have the recordings etc finished.

We have a MySpace too if anyone is interested: www.myspace.com/conretelakeuk
Last edited by Zanon at Aug 10, 2011,