Ok, so I know that the Ibanez EX series is generally considered to be of poor quality. But would an EX3700 be worth picking up? And at what cost?

Just wondering because I saw a used one for sale recently.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Maybe $250-$300 max. They're not awful guitars, they're just "experimental" versions of the RG made in Korea, so the RG line wouldn't lose any of its awesomeness.

The worst part about the guitar may be the tremolo, but swap it out for a nicer one, and replace the pickups and you've got yourself a pretty nice guitar, actually.
Alright dude, I've got you some killer advice, since I own one, it's in almost new shape to be 18 years old.
No, it is not of any poor quality at all, it's made in Korea, which obviously a lot of older guitars made in Korea have a lot more quality that newer guitars these days.
The floyd rose, the Lo-TRS, is made in Japan, there is nothing low quality about it, in fact, it stays in tune and it flutters fairly good. (that's if you get lucky and get one with the Takeuchi block on it.)
So yes, it is definitely worth picking up, for around $200 or so, and especially since it's the top of the line model in the whole EX series.
Cusp of Magic
Thanks for the responses guys. The ad is for $300, but I may pitch a lower price and see if he goes for it.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275