hi all, wondering whether anyone can help as currently im having problem with WAH functionality for amp, as when you turn on wah function via FBV pedal (wah LED ON), its just act as volume or whammy kinda thing, wondering any specific settings needed in order to use it as WAh.. from booklet unable to find..

thx..
PRS Singlecut Tremolo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 Combo
Martin OM1 Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
I'm not sure what you're confused about. When the green "VOL" light is lit, the pedal's a master volume. Push the toe down to click it into wah mode; the red "WAH" light should be on as well to indicate that it's in this mode. Switching channels will reset the pedal back to volume mode. You don't have to change your amp model's effects at all to turn the wah on, you have to turn it on via the pedal each time.

As for "its just act as volume or whammy kinda thing," are you saying it doesn't sound like a wah, but a whammy? If that's the case, you must be confused over what a wah is. My pedal acts like a wah just fine (even if it's a cheap, digital-sounding one).
hi, thx for the feedback, mine got VOL light on always, as i engaged wah both vol and wah will on as well, and its nothing sounding like wah.. hmmm, will try it again with other channel etc...
PRS Singlecut Tremolo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 Combo
Martin OM1 Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey