Page 1 of 4
For example, I am sure you remember this classic:

Mine is a bit different, but I thought some people might not know it. I just realised on threads on here that have a lot of pages, there is actually a small image of 2 pieces of paper before the page number that is in brackets (if you look on the main page of the Pit, for example). Now it's just there like a sore thumb
This will start a RIOT! in me
God.

Serious answer: all the ****ing gnats we have at work.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 6, 2011,
A few days ago I noticed a dead moth on my wall and I don't want to touch it but I can't stop looking at it
cat
That's his hand
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
That's his hand

He's obviously holding the gun with his chin

Edit: or its possibly coming out from his cheek
Last edited by AllAroundMetal at Aug 6, 2011,
No. He's holding the gun with his hand.

Quote by Paramore.

What am I supposed to be looking at here?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I always think of the people that don't realize that it's his hand as people that have downs syndrome.

I was gonna try to be mean, but he looks so damn cute and happy!
Quote by guitarxo
A few days ago I noticed a dead moth on my wall and I don't want to touch it but I can't stop looking at it
You're weird mate.

I have never noticed anything weird but that's because I'm weird.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
You're weird mate.

I have never noticed anything weird but that's because I'm a Celtic fan.

Don't be so hard on yourself

Quote by padgea7x
No. He's holding the gun with his hand.

Having guns come out of your cheeks is just one of the many benefits of being a cyborg
Quote by blake1221
I always think of the people that don't realize that it's his hand as people that have downs syndrome.

My brother has Down Syndrome, and he's the one who pointed that gun/chin/mouth out to me about 10years ago when he was about 10years old. So don't be such a simple minded prick and grow up.
It's so easy to take shots at people less fortunate than you on the internet isn't it?! I hope your children are completely healthy, because they'd suffer greatly having a prejudice dad like you.
Well, a few days ago I noticed that I actually don't like Paramore.
It was Hayley that caught my attention.

I was like "Wait a minute... I hate love songs! What was I thinking?!?!"

Oh, what a jolly good laugh I had...!
The Fedex arrow

Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
The Fedex arrow

Don't forget the side view of a spoon in the first "e."
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
The Fedex arrow

Oh. My. GOD!

Is that meant to be there?!
Oh god the fedex thing has blown my mind
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Shyne
My brother has Down Syndrome, and he's the one who pointed that gun/chin/mouth out to me about 10years ago when he was about 10years old. So don't be such a simple minded prick and grow up.
It's so easy to take shots at people less fortunate than you on the internet isn't it?! I hope your children are completely healthy, because they'd suffer greatly having a prejudice dad like you.

Chill
Quote by guitar_fingers
Torchwood being an anagram of Doctor Who, heard this earlier and mind = blown

I could've sworn there was a Doctor Who episode where the word Torchwood originated [werewolf and queen victoria] that addressed that?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Chill

I thought it was a mirror comment

Quote by Shyne

Hey.

Shyne.

Calm the fuck down. It was a simple, mean spirited joke. And if anything, you just proved my point. I'm hardly prejudiced, and I'm hardly hateful against people with Downs Syndrome because what Ally McButthurt? I've volunteered at education centers with them for 3 years.

WOWOOWOWOWW prejudiced my ass.
Quote by blake1221
Hey.

Shyne.

Calm the fuck down. It was a simple, mean spirited joke. And if anything, you just proved my point. I'm hardly prejudiced, and I'm hardly hateful against people with Downs Syndrome because what Ally McButthurt? I've volunteered at education centers with them for 3 years.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by blake1221
Hey.

Shyne.

I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
I still think Shyne's comment was a joke.

Remember that episode of Spongebob where Bubble Buddy was created as an imaginary friend for Spongebob? Remember how negative occurrences ran rampant as the result of Spongebob trying to treat Bubble Buddy like a real person? Remember when Bubble Buddy let Surfer Fish drown?

We all found out a the end of the episode that Bubble Buddy was indeed a sentient being. But if that's true, then he just watched Surfer Fish as he pleaded for help.

Bubble Buddy let Surfer Fish die.
Last edited by FryingNemo at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by FryingNemo
Remember that episode of Spongebob where Bubble Buddy was created as an imaginary friend for Spongebob?

No.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by FryingNemo
Remember that episode of Spongebob where Bubble Buddy was created as an imaginary friend for Spongebob? Remember how negative occurrences ran rampant as the result of Spongebob trying to treat Bubble Buddy like a real person? Remember when Bubble Buddy let Surfer Fish drown?

We all found out a the end of the episode that Bubble Buddy was indeed a sentient being. But it that's true, than he just watched Surfer Fish as he pleaded for help.

good god you're right.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by FryingNemo

We all found out a the end of the episode that Bubble Buddy was indeed a sentient being. But it that's true, than he just watched Surfer Fish as he pleaded for help.

Holy fuck.

You're totally right.
Quote by FryingNemo

Reminds me of that YouTube Poop video I saw of that yesterday...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by FryingNemo

You just made me realizsomething....how do they have water bodies in water bodies? This isn't Inception, Spongebob.
And how do you drown in water if you are a fish?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
The Fedex arrow

I work at FedEx. It has now been ruined
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by That_Hot_Guy
You just made me realizsomething....how do they have water bodies in water bodies? This isn't Inception, Spongebob.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised no one brought that up either. But I think everyone who has seen the show has asked that question at some point.

Also, Bikini Bottom. Think about that in a kid's show. Any number of grim, sticky things could be found in a Bikini Bottom. And they're all living in it.
Quote by That_Hot_Guy

Their food must be soggy...

Am I the only one that thinks Spongebob is somewhat targeting parents that watch it with their kids?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by FryingNemo
Yeah, I'm kinda surprised no one brought that up either. But I think everyone who has seen the show has asked that question at some point.

Also, Bikini Bottom. Think about that in a kid's show. Any number of grim, sticky things could be found in a Bikini Bottom. And they're all living in it.

Doesn't Captain Crabs live in Bikini Bottom?

Think about it ...
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by FryingNemo

There is so much innuendo in that show, lol. Like when Spongebob tells Patrick his genius is showing. There's just too much going in that cartoon.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by blizzboy
There is so much innuendo in that show, lol. Like when Spongebob tells Patrick his genius is showing. There's just too much going in that cartoon.

That's what makes it awesome.

SB: Goodbye Squidward! Goodbye Mr Krabs! Goodbye Squidward...

PS: Hey, you said goodbye to Squidward twice!

SB: I like Squidward...
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Page 1 of 4