Page 1 of 3
Need some to watch.

I've already watched the first season recently and now I need some classic episodes to watch.

On my list already:
- Bart the Daredevil [Homer falls off a cliff...twice]
- Saturdays of Thunder [the soapbox racer one]
- Cape Feare [Bob tries to kill Bart on a witness protection programme]
- Treehouse of Horror V [Homer with time machines toaster, that weird mansion where Homer has no beer and TV etc]
- Lisa the Vegetarian.
- I Love Lisa [Lisa gives a valentines card to Ralph]
- Bart Sells His Soul

Any more?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
the april fools one was good. i got depressed and watched it about 4 times over. or the other way round, i'm not quite sure yet.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
The one were Mr. Burns get shot.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by laid-to-waste
the april fools one was good. i got depressed and watched it about 4 times over. or the other way round, i'm not quite sure yet.

The clip show one?

Just watched that one. It was good. That's where I got a few ideas for the list.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Don't know the actual titles, but:

The one where Barney has to be the designated driver for a night, and a afterwards the Simpsons go to New York to pick up the car.

When Homer and Marge refind their flame, through dangerous activities and end up running naked through Springfield to escape the police.

Others I can't think of right now.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by WantsLesPaul
The one with Grimey, Homer's Enemy.

Can't remember any other at the moment

this. also inb4 mr. plow
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Sorry I can't name them, just list their plots.

Episode where there's like 27 or so small stories in one episode.

Apu living with the Simpsons.

Marge becoming a cop.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Woffelz
The clip show one?

Just watched that one. It was good. That's where I got a few ideas for the list.

yeah

that shit put me through some rough times.

or put me in them, still not really sure.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
The Pulp Fiction style one is one of the best.

And any with Duffman of course.
the episode where lisa learn about how she started sax always makes me smile.

defo my fave character: she plays jazz.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
all the Tree House of Horror episodes. i wish i could get them all on one DVD.

my favorite one out of those would be where they reveal Bart's "evil" twin in the attic
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My favorite is still the one where they go to Japan. When Homer tags Bart in with the chair during his sumo match is priceless.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
the only correct answer is the on with the spruce moose plane. my favourtie ever bit is when mr burns has the model and asks smithers to get in it
Lisa on Ice
Dumbbell Indemnity
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Funky_Fresh91

Apu living with the Simpsons.

also a gem. "you're the head of kwik-e-mart?" "really?" "you?"
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by teh_goon
the only correct answer is the on with the spruce moose plane. my favourtie ever bit is when mr burns has the model and asks smithers to get in it

This one too! That scene is fantastic
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Marge Vs. The Monorail!

C'mon guys! That's like my favorite episode and it hasn't been said yet!

Marge: Homer, there's a man here who thinks he can help you.
Homer: Batman?
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: It's NOT Batman!

It even has Leonard Nimoy!
i have season 5-6 on dvd, 90's simpsons was awesome!

i liked that era the most (around 1995-ish i think). Such entertaining stuff lol

edit: homer palooza got me into smashign pumpkins, NIN, and Sonic Youth when i was like ten ahahaha, SP were my favorite band for like 4 years after that
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Aug 6, 2011,
Basically anything Conan O'Brien wrote can be added.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it's funny watching that episode where Homer helps Mel Gibson w/ his movie nowadays.

back then, Mel Gibson was accepted as a stand-up guy and Robert Downey Jr. was considered a nutcase. Now, it's pretty much the opposite.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer
(a.k.a. the one where Homer drinks wax and trips balls on Wiggum's chili)

Johnny Cash as a "space" coyote
so much win
Last edited by CorvetteRick at Aug 8, 2011,
The one were Homer says "Stupid Sexy Flanders." is also a good episode. Which is the one were Bart and Homer "have" Leprosy if I remember.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by KillRoy Ver 3.0
My favorite is still the one where they go to Japan. When Homer tags Bart in with the chair during his sumo match is priceless.

/Thread

My favorite parts are when Homer keeps walking through the doors, The Genie-Fish, Japanese Cartoon Epilepsy and with Godzilla at the end
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Page 1 of 3