Hey guys, it's been a while.

Anyway, I got a Bugera V22 for Christmas and I've had absolutely no problems up until now. Whenever I play a D chord, D harmonic, or D anywhere on the fretboard, I get this nasty rattle. It's not extremely noticeable unless you hold the note or chord out. I'll try to get a video up. I don't think it's microphonic, but I can't get the darn cage around the tubes off to check if it is. If I do end up needing to retube and bias it, is Eurotubes a reliable source to get my tubes? Also, any multimeter suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by supersac
i had a similar problem i took of the cage to see if it was the tubes and it stopped so im thinking it was the cage

Do this. But to get all the screws off of the cage you need to take the amp out of the chassis. You have to take 4 screws off from the top of the amp and four from underneath and then you can take it out and remove the cage. I did this with another person it made it 10 times easier. Just get a sock or cloth and then check all your tubes are nice and tight after you put it all back in. Also check for loose screws and all that.
I took it to an amp tech today and they said it's probably a pre-amp tube that's causing the noise, it's kind of a glassy/metallic buzz or hum. He also said that it's not really a big deal and it might go away over time. I'll probably take the cage out if it's still doing it once the warranty has expired, but for now I'd rather keep it on so I don't void my warranty.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22