I just got the album and I was really impressed, these guys have come a long way and beast has got to be the heaviest shit I have ever heard from them. I could almost call it tech death, that's how heavy it is. You're thoughts on the album?
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
i love metal and i have a very open mind to all sorts of music but i have never been able to get into devildriver. i dont know why that is but for some weird reason i dont get there type of metal.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Worst
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Nobody likes it? Alright, fair enough
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
Quote by iceh88
i love metal and i have a very open mind to all sorts of music but i have never been able to get into devildriver. i dont know why that is but for some weird reason i dont get there type of metal.

Same, I like a few songs but have never wanted to buy/listen to a whole album.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Haven;t heard it.
Its commericial.
'Too commerical.
And reveiws say it sounds like they copied everyone else and tried to copy every genre just to sound "Cool".

Shouldn't there be a DevilDriver thread for this stuff?
DevilDriver is the worst metal band name btw.
SO EVIL.
YAH.

And Alex Favaarasasasasa the vocalist is freinds with Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch. Cool. I like Five Finger Death Punch.
But not DevilDriver.
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
Haven;t heard it.
Its commericial.
'Too commerical.
And reveiws say it sounds like they copied everyone else and tried to copy every genre just to sound "Cool".

Shouldn't there be a DevilDriver thread for this stuff?
DevilDriver is the worst metal band name btw.
SO EVIL.
YAH.

And Alex Favaarasasasasa the vocalist is freinds with Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch. Cool. I like Five Finger Death Punch.
But not DevilDriver.

And FFDP isn't commercial or a bad band name? I admit DevilDriver isn't that good of a name, but they aren't as horribly named or as commercial as FFDP. O_o And why don't you listen to the cd before you say that?

I tried DevilDriver once and didn't like them, so I'm giving them another go. I must say I like it, their third album sounds really good, generic and nothing new by a long shot, but it sounds well done.

You might want to look for the DevilDriver thread though dude, and if there isn't one, make one in the appropriate forum, wherever that may be.
It's alright, tracklisting is a very hit or miss for me, the riffage is getting progressively weaker. The Last Kind Words is still their best release, IMO.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'