since that guitar is soo far out of my price range... i thought it would be cool to build my own. looking for a good kit that sounds as good as it looks.
i think there is a site called byoguitar.com that will makes a lot of kits. might have to replace some hardware and pickups but i've heard they are nice when you get them together. depends how into it you wanna get. do you wanna paint it and everything yourself?
Quote by shecter guy
i think there is a site called byoguitar.com that will makes a lot of kits. might have to replace some hardware and pickups but i've heard they are nice when you get them together. depends how into it you wanna get. do you wanna paint it and everything yourself?

i wanna paint it and put it together... wood work? not so much. im in the city. dont have a wood shop
Don't know where you're from, but I noticed both the sites suggested so far are American. If you're British, look here:
http://swiftmusiclondon.weebly.com/guitar-kits.html
Don't know how good they are, but they're nice & cheap so if you don't do a very good job at your first attempt you haven't lost much. Like the other guy said, you might want to upgrade some of the hardware & electrics to improve the sound if it's not very good with the stock parts.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Id goto the mylespaul forums and read up.

Good kits arent cheap, such as bartlett. You will get a decent kit for a reasonable price, there was a CNC machine kit people were starting to try that looked promising. Once you add in time, hardware, paint though I dont know how much you would save, a bit.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
GuitarFetish.com or BYOguitar.com both have LP kits. your gonna want to replace tuners,pickups and electronics.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Order some Warmoth parts. It will be bolt-on which isn't 'right' for a Les Paul but otherwise it's all MIA parts, top quality stuff.