Page 1 of 66
Link here

So far, a bus, a street and some cars have been torched.

There were probably families living above those shops.

The 'victim', Mark Duggan, shot at police, and was killed in the standoff. The estate kids want revenge.

He's called a gentle soul and shit, but honestly, he's not.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
aaaaah tottenham...

how long before the emirates goes up in flames?

oh wait...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
North London. The New East.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by UraniYum
The 'victim', Mark Duggan, shot at police, and was killed in the standoff. The estate kids want revenge.

He's called a gentle soul and shit, but honestly, he's not.

Lol
Teenagers, some as young as 10, were seen fleeing the street carrying TVs and stereos

I wonder how they knew their age.
Even in England your riots are boss.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Seems like it is just an excuse for the criminals and the scum of Tottenham to riot and loot more than anything else.

In the article, the family friend who organised the 'protest' even admits that the man who was shot was involved in criminal activity.
Teenagers, some as young as ten, we seen fleeing the street carrying TVs and stereos.

EDIT:
Teenagers, some as young as ten, we seen fleeing the street carrying TVs and stereos.

It's not a protest, I know the estate, they're just reacting to their boy getting killed.

The man himself, he wasn't a pacifist.

This is what happens when you neglect to police the estates.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
also to add to my comment earlier, if you shoot at police doing an anti-guns thing, you can be sure as hell they're gonna shoot back, and their marksmen/riflemen are a lot more accurate than a random guy who has access to a few pistols...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Wow, Im glad I left London earlier on then. Didnt think that would have kicked off as much as it did
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
SHIT lS GOING DOWN
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Weaponized
Inb4 "Tottenham in Flames" becomes a band.

Damn it..

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Good.

biggest troll on this forum.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Steve635z
Police should just start crackin' skulls...

Yeah, violence is the answer...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Eric_Fail

You?

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Weaponized
Inb4 "Tottenham in Flames" becomes a band.

I wouldn't be shocked. The only thing is that it won't be until this becomes an obscure event that not many people will remember, because that seems like a name that only a hipster would use.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The eggs kind of ruin the validity of their idea, from the get-go.

Still better than Canada's riots.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Eric_Fail

If you were there you would have been kicking over bikes, so I don't think you have any room to talk about anyone.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
London's Burning - The Clash. Let it be played.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by I.O.T.M
Yeah, violence is the answer...

All they need is around 120 bullets and this riot could be over and Englands IQ average will soar.
Another useless riot where people are going to get injured or killed, people are going to have their livelihood ruined and there's going to be tension in the air for a couple of months until it is completely forgotten.
They'd shoot back, dear.

They're just seizing the moment for some lawlessness.

I know this estate, they have more guns than the police.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Zoot Allures
Because it upsets people like you.

So you don't care that public transport (for example) is being burnt down for no reason?

I don't like what is going on, but I imagine it affects people who live and work in that area more since it directly affects them, maybe you should have some empathy and think about them.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I wouldn't be shocked. The only thing is that it won't be until this becomes an obscure event that not many people will remember, because that seems like a name that only a hipster would use.

Hipster Riot would be a killer band name!

Edit:

After some googling I found this video
Last edited by Weaponized at Aug 6, 2011,
Resident David Akinsanya, 46, said several shop windows had been smashed. "It's really bad," he said. "There are two police cars on fire. I'm feeling unsafe. It looks like it's going to get very tasty. I saw a guy getting attacked."

Typo of the century?
Nah, tasty means it's going to get vicious.

It's a boxing thing. As in 'That fighter looks tasty tonight, you'd put your money on him'
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Just a small point - as far as I'm aware the police shot first. However this fella was armed and I think he did also shoot at some point.
In any case, that's besides the point - details on the whole event they're angry at is massively sketchy at best.

As has been said, it's just people kicking off because they have an excuse to.

EDIT: I misread an article that said the officer was shot first, not the officer shot first. Sorry!
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
Another useless riot where people are going to get injured or killed, people are going to have their livelihood ruined and there's going to be tension in the air for a couple of months until it is completely forgotten.

Yup.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by captaincrunk
Resident David Akinsanya, 46, said several shop windows had been smashed. "It's really bad," he said. "There are two police cars on fire. I'm feeling unsafe. It looks like it's going to get very tasty. I saw a guy getting attacked."

Typo of the century?

Kind of reminds me of reginald delicious hunter.