I come across these about 4 years ago but i have forgotten the name of the brand,
Any help?!

GUITAR
Leukemia Skywalker
I cant remember the name, but I played one and I am unsurprised they went bust.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by M4RK3H
Oh clearly a bad guitar then?

****ing shit.

To put it politely.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That almost looks like a Breedlove logo on the headstock, but I don't know.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
+1 to what Tom said. They were horrible. The fact we don't remember the name is for the best
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Glad I spotted this thread - I've seen them come up on ebay a couple of times and thought about getting one because they look different.

At least now I know not to bother - if they were so bad they went bust, it's no wonder I've never found one in a store to try it out.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Woffelz
Even the body shape tells you not to buy one.

Seconded.

Bloody awful :vomit:
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
The body plastics were actually interchangable just incase you wanted a different colour.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
They remind me of popsicles...

I bet they sound like them too.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
the brand is RKS. a shop by me has a couple of used ones - one is £500 the other is £750. i've never bothered to pay much attention to them tbh, because plastic guitars just don't appeal to me.

if i can find the time i might pay a visit to that shop and give them a try just out of curiosity - i doubt they'll be selling one anytime soon
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Damn they look really weird and unique, such a shame it's a plastic body, but thanks everyone for replies
Leukemia Skywalker