Location? Budget?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Southern California and I currently have around 900$ but im saving up. I have a Peavey JSX head im willing to trade also
Are you absolutely set on a head? I have a 6505+ 112 combo that I'm trying to sell, and I'm in Los Angeles. If you're set on a head I understand, but otherwise hit me up.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Quote by erkdoken
Are you absolutely set on a head? I have a 6505+ 112 combo that I'm trying to sell, and I'm in Los Angeles. If you're set on a head I understand, but otherwise hit me up.

Yeah sorry I am set on a the head. I dont know much about 112 combos though do they create the same tone as the head would?
It's the same circuit - the only difference is that the amp is 60W as opposed to 120W, so you don't have quite as much clean headroom. But if you're buying a 6505+, I don't think you're too worried about clean headroom. The amp is louder than you'll ever need, too. You're more than welcome to come play it if you want to check it out.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Quote by Vilarika
I have a 6505+ head if your interested

Where do you live and how much do you want for it?
Well I live in southern California, how long have you had it for and what condition is it in? Pics?