I got one of these things a year and a half ago, and it worked great, half a year ago
I got the small footswitch for it. Well last month at band camp I got the black boxes of death, so I turned it off and left it for a few hours. This was in a hot small cabin if that could have anything to do with it because I don't know what causes it. When we came back it worked fine, the next day it started cutting out somewhat and its been problems ever since. It's been at my drummers house for the last month untouched and I finally brought it home. No problems, yet.. What should I do?
I think I had the same/simular problem as you. If I recall correctly I took it back to the store I bought it from and under warrenty they sent it off and fixed it.
My amp just kept fading in and out in volume randomly. They told me it was caused because I'm supposed to have the volume on 0 when turning it on/off.
Hope this helps, if you ask me take it back to the shop if you have warrenty, if not maybe call up line 6 helpline or something like that if they have it.
My SV HD100 did this, and it was the DSP that fried. You need to find the closest L6 repair shop, and have them look at it. Unfortunately you can not get parts or schematics from L6 unless you are an authorized repair shop.

I have no idea what this costs, mine was covered under waranty.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Birdy266
I think I had the same/simular problem as you. If I recall correctly I took it back to the store I bought it from and under warrenty they sent it off and fixed it.
My amp just kept fading in and out in volume randomly. They told me it was caused because I'm supposed to have the volume on 0 when turning it on/off.
Hope this helps, if you ask me take it back to the shop if you have warrenty, if not maybe call up line 6 helpline or something like that if they have it.

Yeah mine does that too, it sucks. I got mine at a pawn shop, so I think I'm screwed.