Is this worth finishing? I've changed parts up a lot but it's still got the same main riffs. I'd really appreciate some crit. I know the quality is less than decent, but the songwriting is what's important

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEiNbPYvr6Q
Last edited by touke at Aug 6, 2011,
quality aside, it is certainly some good stuff. it is like a mix between the faceless and necrophagist. so, a+ material, and such. get this into a better quality recording so the song can truly shine. keep up the good work o bringer of good metal!
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by djn419
quality aside, it is certainly some good stuff. it is like a mix between the faceless and necrophagist. so, a+ material, and such. get this into a better quality recording so the song can truly shine. keep up the good work o bringer of good metal!

Thanks for that djn.

I'll make it shrine
The guitar is extremely good, and you have some good tempo mix-ups, so from a songwriting standpoint I'd say you're off to an excellent start. If you're going to do vocals, I guess my only recomendation would be to perhaps simplify the guitar part so the vocalist can get a better grip on the key, and other stuff of that nature. I'm not a crazy big metal fan, but everything you have here is excellent. As already said above, just get into a sound studio and pump this bad boy out!

Random: kudos on the sweeps!

C4C? It's a completely different style of music than what you play, so I'd understand if you wouldn't be interested, especially considering I wasn't much help for you lol

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468202
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show
Last edited by SchmifftyFive at Aug 6, 2011,