24 18%
Apocalypse
81 60%
I prefer not to think of my death
31 23%
Voters: 136.
Page 1 of 2
Out of sheer, morbid boredom:

Would you like to be around when the apocalypse happens? How it happens is not extremely relevent here, more that it happens and you are alive to die in it.

Would you rather die of something boring like choking on a sandwich or being attacked by a stray bus, or would you rather die as the entire world is coming to an end?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Imagine chocking on a sandwich in the middle of the apocalypse.

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Random death. Plus your post is really leading. Random deaths could be just as awesome, not just mundane things.
Quote by :Vicious--

Or choking on the apocalypse in the middle of a sandwich!
Quote by :Vicious--

If it is either an Islamic or Jewish apocalypse, I would like a pork sandwich death.

Quote by D&DLover
Plus your post is really leading. Random deaths could be just as awesome, not just mundane things.

Hmm, touche. I was focusing on the aspect of just seeing the world come to an end before you though, there are definately some random deaths that could compete with that however.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by T.s.e

Now I wanna die like that
Quote by T.s.e

It's the only way to go.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I wouldn't want to be around during the apocalypse. I would die beforehand by creating a sentient robot army who could only love, and then chocking on a sandwhich.
I really don't care, nothing I do matters, Earth or no Earth. Dreading the end is pointless

I can safely say I will be very drunk though.
I think how it happens is EXTREMELY relevant to me choosing if I want to die regularly or go through an apocalypse scenario.
Quote by blake1221
I think how it happens is EXTREMELY relevant to me choosing if I want to die regularly or go through an apocalypse scenario.

Then have an opinion for different kinds of apocalypses (is there a proper plural for apocalypse?).

I assume you are worried about pain, so go for either an apocalypse that is relatively peaceful or a terrible gorefest. My intent for ruling out the different kinds of apocalypses is because in random death you could have a variety just the same. I mean lethal injection is random death that is supposed to be painless, although we can never know if it hurts to die. A good guess would be however that yes, it does hurt to die.

Edit: Keep in mind I am talking about an absolute apocalypse, no Viggo Mortensen and child after.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by palm mute
Then have an opinion for different kinds of apocalypses (is there a proper plural for apocalypse?).

I assume you are worried about pain, so go for either an apocalypse that is relatively peaceful or a terrible gorefest. My intent for ruling out the different kinds of apocalypses is because in random death you could have a variety just the same. I mean lethal injection is random death that is supposed to be painless, although we can never know if it hurts to die. A good guess would be however that yes, it does hurt to die.

Edit: Keep in mind I am talking about an absolute apocalypse, no Viggo Mortensen and child after.

Yes, "Apocalyptica"
can't ****ing wait.

Dr. Camping's revised date for the Apocalypse is the day after my birthday, WOOOOO!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
can't ****ing wait.

Dr. Camping's revised date for the Apocalypse is the day after my birthday, WOOOOO!

It's on my birthday.
Quote by D&DLover
It's on my birthday.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by D&DLover
It's on my birthday.

Now there's a death! Gifts perhaps, a cake, then Jesus coming down to rain fire upon the heathens.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
Now there's a death! Gifts perhaps, a cake, then Jesus coming down to rain fire upon the heathens.

Sounds like a plan
My one teacher made a good point about the Apocalypse once.

Think of all of history and human life on earth as a book. (or movie if you can't read) Wouldn't you like to see how it all ends?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Think of all of history and human life on earth as a book. (or movie if you can't read) Wouldn't you like to see how it all ends?

Curiousity killed the cat. And it's owner. And that tree it liked to climb. Everything really
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Yes, I'm so badass that I'll watch the end of the world, and I will accept my destiny. I will laugh danger right in his face, and then dryhump him.

But in reality, if the world was ending in one of those typical movie things, I would probably shit my pants, and hide somewhere, crying.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

It's a pretty shitty book. And this long, I'd probably just put it down and read Game of Thrones or something.
You're dead either way so I don't think it really matters, but the apocalypse does sound climactic, while choking on a sandwich is a rather disappointing end.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
You're dead either way so I don't think it really matters, but the apocalypse does sound climactic, while choking on a sandwich is a rather disappointing end.

Yeah, but as D&DLover pointed out I inadvertently stacked the question in favor of a more exciting apocalyptic death. There are plenty of great deaths out there if you have to have them, personal taste dictates whether or not they are better than seeing the entire world end though.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I would want to die in my sleep.

That's why I'm gonna sleep for 24h on Dec. 21, 2012.

If I wake up, then there's gonna be a party.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by btones
I really don't care, nothing I do matters, Earth or no Earth. Dreading the end is pointless

I can safely say I will be very drunk though.

Sing this to the Apocalypse as you drink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA693mX0CyM

Quote by cornmancer
It's a pretty shitty book. And this long, I'd probably just put it down and read Game of Thrones or something.
Great fucking series.

OT: I refuse to die. EVER. I'll transfer my soul to a guitar when my body dies.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 6, 2011,
I want to die naturally but i kind of want to be awake when it happens. I dont like the idea of being asleep while i die. How will i know if I'm dead?
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Apocalypse. I'd hate death by giant asteroid though, and I use to have a huge fear of the world ending. A random death could be just as good if it was like in the movies and there was film score music.
Quote by slipknot5678
Apocalypse. I'd hate death by giant asteroid though, and I use to have a huge fear of the world ending. A random death could be just as good if it was like in the movies and there was film score music.

what if the ozone leaves the earth and the sun's rays slowly kill everyone very painfully?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
what if the ozone leaves the earth and the sun's rays slowly kill everyone very painfully?

Al Gore will get a boner.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by OliOsbourne

I'd try to live longer than everybody else so I could have the title of last cockatoo.

I'm also allergic to the sun, so it would probably be more painful for me. That doesn't sound very fun.
I hope it happens soon
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
Quote by palm mute
Al Gore will get a boner.

Quote by slipknot5678
I'd try to live longer than everybody else so I could have the title of last cockatoo.

I'm also allergic to the sun, so it would probably be more painful for me. That doesn't sound very fun.

I would buy all of the sunscreen the day before and put it all on and be running in the streets
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Lord_Hondros
How come no one has mentioned zombies yet!?

Because it's really tired, overdone and unfunny.
Page 1 of 2