Page 1 of 2
So Pit,

What are some things that you have personally discovered. It can have been discovered before you, but you have to have stumbled upon it by yourself. It can be a boring discovery or an awesome one about bears and/or goats, whatever, as long as you discovered it.

I'll kick it off.

So I was in my room last night listening to Wubstep (Culprate - Trench Foot if you were wondering) and I tripped up and fell over on the ground. I was just lying there for a while pretty uncomfortably so I rolled over onto my back. Upon rolling onto my back and being forced to look directly up I was blinded by my lights (Because my lights are manly and really bright. None of this pussy energy saver shit, **** having dim lights, dim lights are for pussies). So I chucked my hand up to protect my delicate eyes aaaaaaaand,

Made a discovery!

My discovery was this; When my hand was almost fully covering the light I could see all this floating dust and shit. Like you know when you're just chilling somewhere and you see a window with the sun shining in, and you can see little dust things floating around inside and they'll just fly around forever? It was like that except there was so much of it, I couldn't believe it.

Diagram:

As you can see from the diagram there's heaps of dust and sh*t. I took my hand away to see how much dust and sh*t there would be normally. The light was bright as shit and hurt my eyes, but all the dust had disappeared. I put my hand back to check if it had got offended and left, but no, it was all still there. I checked again to see what it looked like without my hand blocking the light. Hurt my eyes again because the light was bright as shit.

Diagram:

As you can see the light was really ****ing bright. So I looked around my room and couldn't see ANY of the floating dust particles while just looking around with regular human eyes. I checked against the light again, and it was ALL STILL THERE. I was amazed and spent the next ten minutes thinking of uses for the tiny invisible dust colony that was apparently everywhere.

tl:dr;

I discovered an invisible species who hide from humans who don't hold their hands in front of lights.

TT: Post Discoveries you have made by yourself

Secondary TT: Think of ways to harness the dust army, poss. by arming all of the pieces of dust with tiny swords and then releasing them onto Australia to fight all their spiders and possums and sh*t.
Last edited by devourke at Aug 6, 2011,
*looks at pics*
*ignores rest of post*

lolwut.

OT: tl;dr's..... useless.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Fire.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
The pit is a vicious vortex. All who wander into it are unknowingly forever stuck in its mighty grasp.

Oh. I also learned I like pie.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

I know... I was so distant the days after I found out, it's horrible.
You have a fat hand bro.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
i learned that what my Uncle Jeff referred to as "hide the hotdog" is actually considered "molestation."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I recently discovered that the joke "why did the chicken cross the road, to get to the other side" in refering to death.

My mind was blown.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
I recently discovered that the joke "why did the chicken cross the road, to get to the other side" in refering to death.

My mind was blown.

Jesus.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by The_Sophist

My mind was blown.

Thinking of it now that I've read it, I feel kinda stupid for not getting that myself.
i discovered the pit
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
took me 47 years, but i finally discovered a cure for Alzheimer's. but i can't quite remember.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
took me 47 years, but i finally discovered a cure for Alzheimer's. but i can't quite remember.

It's not really so much of a discovery so much as it is a idea that I've been mulling over in my head for awhile. An idea that could really change the world if you ask me.

We all feel sorry for disabled people and that's why we're happy that the government uses our tax dollars to pay their rent, buy them brand new cars to drive around in and also provide them with a generous living allowance.

But sitting at home all day is unhealthy and demoralizing. What the handicapped need is stimulation, dignity and companionship together with plenty of exercise and fresh air. The fact is, working on a farm will give them those things in addition to the pride in knowing that their wages will be paid straight to the government in order to help offset the cost of all the state handouts they get.

Now, since organic farms use no artificial fertilizers or pesticides and avoid the use of polluting farm machinery such as tractors and combine harvesters, they are very labor intensive. That's why hundreds of thousands of migrant workers have to be shipped in to the country every year in order to satisfy the demand of agricultural labor from these farms.

However, the handicapped can do the migrants' jobs instead and thus relieve the racial tensions that large influxes of foreign workers create within rural communities.

Here is a list of the main tasks on an organic farm together with an explanation on how the handicapped could perform them:

Ploughing: A team of wheelchair users could be harnessed together to pull a plough behind them to till the soil.

Seed drilling: Blind people could be sent into the fields with spikes screwed into the bottom of their "feeling sticks" That would create seed holes in the soil as they walk around.

Sowing seeds: Ropes could be tied around the bottom of mentally handicapped peoples pants which would then be filled up with seeds. The holes could be poked through the pant legs and they would be sent out to run around in the fields, thus scattering the seeds.

Scaring away crows and birds and stuff: I don't know what they're called exactly, but you know those really retarded ones that run around screaming and waving their arms about? Well simply tie them to big wooden post situated in the middle of the fields and they would make ideal scare crows.

Harvesting: Another job for the wheel chair users. This time fix butter knives to the spokes of their wheels and send them out into the fields to reap the crops.

Now in order to implement this scheme the government should stop implementing employment visas to migrants intending to work on farms and also make the payment of agricultural subsidies to organic farmers conditional upon them employing handicapped workers.

In conclusion, this idea will help the handicapped regain their dignity and pride, save the tax payers a fortune and also reduce the social tensions caused by mass immigration.

The type of shit you think of late at night while staring at your ceiling is crazy breh. Brilliant, but crazy.

This is the future, Accept it.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by FlashNinja

I learned this guy tried posting a witty picture but got link blocked.

EDIT: that handicapped idea was brilliant.
Last edited by Lord_Hondros at Aug 6, 2011,
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
*Handicaps*

This would make the Handicapped population very 'Handy'. lololol geddit?
I recently realized that the game show "The Price is Right" is not only a game show, but just an hour long of product placement... and then I 'd
My username is a Misnomer.

Im not into the whole drug scene....

I just think Fire is Boss.

Quote by drummer420
I discovered 2 things, Avenged Sevenfold is the worst band ever and I quit the drum forum

Whoa everyone, somebodys hating on Avenged Sevenfold. He's so cool and original.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2