Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit, I need some help.
I (and 2 of my friends) need to get back at these three girls, who pulled a rather cruel prank on us. They pulled out a bag of 'cocaine' (at that point we were somewhat confused to what they were up to, since they didn't tell us at first) and then started you know, sniffin' it.
Me and my friends were somewhat speechless and we disapproved their actions, since I do understand if you want to try alcohol and smoking, but to try a hard drug like that? No, just.. no.
Well we did start sayin' stuff like how it is bad etc, and I did say that if one of you OD's, I'd probably laugh, since it's your own fault. (Later on I think they didn't really like my reaction, oh well.)
Anyways, after like five minutes or so, they said 'We were joking, it's only baking soda.'
Well, we did laugh about it, but in my opinion, they went too far in terms of pranking, since my friends were really concerned.
They said that they just wanted to see how we'd react, and they thought we'd react more 'aggressively' or something, so the outcome wasn't really what they wanted, but still.
So my question to you guys is, how can we get back at them, in a way that will shock them/make them concerned?
Thanks.
Do actual cocaine.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Snort coke in front of them because you can afford it unlike them who can only afford baking soda.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
Snort coke in front of them because you can afford it unlike them who can only afford baking soda.

Snort real cocaine and OD in their house. That'll show them.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Avedas
Kick his bike.

Kick [their] bike(s)?

I would but I think they don't have bikes
Surprise buttsecks.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by adamchafee
You see, my friend, the above posts are what you are going to get from the pit and nothing more.

You see, my friend, the above post is what you're going to see from someone that tries to ruin the fun and nothing more.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
You see, my friend, the above post is what you're going to see from someone that tries to ruin the fun and nothing more.

Quote by adamchafee
You see, my friend, the above posts are what you are going to get from the pit and nothing more.

It's cool, I knew I was going to get answers that are funny, but not helpful.
Quote by Hippedkille
It's cool, I knew I was going to get answers that are funny, but not helpful.

If you want to prank them back there is something you can try. There was a video earlier this year about a guy who pranked his friend/roommate. What he did was pretend he was dead in his bathtub. I can't describe it well because it's something you have to watch. So try something around those lines.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Have sex with one of them.

They'll be so disappointed with themselves afterwards that they might become anorexic
hold an intervention and get their parents in on it?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by Gorelord666
If you want to prank them back there is something you can try. There was a video earlier this year about a guy who pranked his friend/roommate. What he did was pretend he was dead in his bathtub. I can't describe it well because it's something you have to watch. So try something around those lines.

Sounds like a good idea.
We did thought about staging our deaths or something, might be difficult to execute tho'.
Quote by Hippedkille
Sounds like a good idea.
We did thought about staging our deaths or something, might be difficult to execute tho'.

I forgot that the YouTube video was called but it was on a thread so try finding a thread about pranking.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by IronMaiden76
hold an intervention and get their parents in on it?

Holy shit this. Try to convince their parents to hold an intervention. The parents being in on it of course.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by devourke
Have sex with one of them.

They'll be so disappointed with themselves afterwards that they might become anorexic

Easier said than done
Quote by StewieSwan
How about you act like an adult and not 'get them back.'

Where's the fun in that?
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Are you seriously upset that one of your friends faked smoking cocaine? Wow, you must be like 50 years old or something.
Quote by izbbass
Holy shit this. Try to convince their parents to hold an intervention. The parents being in on it of course.

We had a similiar thought in our minds.
This seems good!
Quote by StewieSwan
How about you act like an adult and not 'get them back.'

You have no idea how hard that is for me.
I'm 16, why act like an adult when you can still fool around as a kid?
Quote by Hippedkille
We had a similiar thought in our minds.
This seems good!

DO. IT.

Post results
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
DO. IT.

Post results

I need to ask my friends if this is prank is okay, or do they have something even better in mind.. I doubt they don't
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Are you seriously upset that one of your friends faked smoking cocaine? Wow, you must be like 50 years old or something.

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
smoking cocaine

Lol.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Rip them limb from limb and tear their heads off and shit down their necks
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by seeneyj
Rip them limb from limb and tear their heads off and shit down their necks

Remember: Pics/Video or it didn't happen.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Dude, saran wrap everything. But make it perfect. Make sure to get under the toilet seat.
Better yet, saran wrap toilet seat, bake brownies with laxatives. Shit will be everywhere.
Quote by Hippedkille
Hey Pit, I need some help.
I (and 2 of my friends) need to get back at these three girls, who pulled a rather cruel prank on us. They pulled out a bag of 'cocaine' (at that point we were somewhat confused to what they were up to, since they didn't tell us at first) and then started you know, sniffin' it.
Me and my friends were somewhat speechless and we disapproved their actions, since I do understand if you want to try alcohol and smoking, but to try a hard drug like that? No, just.. no.
Well we did start sayin' stuff like how it is bad etc, and I did say that if one of you OD's, I'd probably laugh, since it's your own fault. (Later on I think they didn't really like my reaction, oh well.)
Anyways, after like five minutes or so, they said 'We were joking, it's only baking soda.'
Well, we did laugh about it, but in my opinion, they went too far in terms of pranking, since my friends were really concerned.
They said that they just wanted to see how we'd react, and they thought we'd react more 'aggressively' or something, so the outcome wasn't really what they wanted, but still.
So my question to you guys is, how can we get back at them, in a way that will shock them/make them concerned?
Thanks.

tell them to play the prank on someone else.you supply the bag of baking soda,but replace the actual baking soda with actual cocain
Quote by Hippedkille
Well we did start sayin' stuff like how it is bad etc....

Quote by Hippedkille
You have no idea how hard that is for me.
I'm 16, why act like an adult when you can still fool around as a kid?

Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Page 1 of 2