I need help Identifying a bass. It is a jackson 5 string with 2 duncan pickups. It has the bolt on neck but I can not find any stamped serial number. It does have a sticker? with 311211817 on it. I've searched the whole darn guitar. I thought it was a CJ5 but that doesn't bring up anything in searches. It also has five nobs and a toggle switch. The color is so dark blue it looks black until the right light hits it. I'm looking for a way to attach picts but mine aren't small enough for this forum....
EDIT2: With that pickup config, I bet it's a Jackson C5MJ, but it probably had a switch put in. That's the only 5 string Jackson I found with that pickup configuration.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Last edited by tyrogue at Aug 6, 2011,
Thank you, I knew it had a C5and a J in the model, I'm pretty broken up because I need to sell it. Haven't really been able to play since we had the kids. Any Idea's on the best way to remove stickers?
Goo Gone. be careful not to get it everywhere but works real well and smells citrusy