It's up for sale and it looks like a prestige 1570 or whatever it's called but I can't tell!
what serial # is on the headstock?? Pretty sure 1570 had hsh not hh pup config. The 1420 had an hh pup setup. The serial will tell you for sure if it is a prestige.
Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez ARZ 800 w/EMG 81/60
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
Last edited by dsbcc at Aug 6, 2011,
Can't you just ask the seller for a pic of it or the serial number? It will be on the back of the headstock.
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
Last edited by dsbcc at Aug 6, 2011,
I'm asking but they have yet to respond.... So far it looks to be a prestige guitar from the description they posted. But I can't tell....
it probably is most ibby's with the V7's and V8 pups are there prestige model pickups...the INF series pups are in there lower end RG's.

probably a prestige..more than likely
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
TS 808 modded tubescreamer
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
ISP Decimator
1998 Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
Yeah, definitely a good price but make sure it is a prestige. They could have just changed the pups.
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
That's why I'm asking you all for help XD

Description from the post
"This is an Ibanez RG Series Tremolo. I am unsure of the exact model because it doesn't say on the guitar itself. However, I can assure you that it is an excellent guitar.

It has the following features:

--DiMarzio D7, D8 bridge and neck pickups, real nice high output, crisp pickups
--A maple body
--Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo system coupled with Ibanez's own Low Pro bridge (Great for palm muting)
--It features Ibanez's Wizard II Neck (An amazing neck, best neck I have ever felt in my life)
--Standard 5-way pickup selector
--Has great tone and is fast as hell to play.
--Comes with a deluxe Ibanez hard shell case, and two sets of D'Addario Strings
--THIS GUITAR IS MADE IN IBANEZ'S JAPAN FACTORY, WHICH IS THEIR BEST FACTORY. (As far as where Ibanez guitars are made, Japan produces the best by far)

This guitar is truly an awesome guitar, and I have greatly enjoyed playing it, but I must let it go for financial reasons. I AM WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE. "
Last edited by Zerox8610 at Aug 6, 2011,
A Prestige will usually have a Wizard Prestige neck and they will say Prestige on the headstock above the Ibanez logo. Sounds like a regular RG with a pup change with out pics of the headstock and a serial hard to tell.. Still a MIJ Ibanez is a good guitar.
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
I'm not sure what model it is either. Just make sure that if it has the prestige logo that it is correct. I've seen tons of used guitars in shops that have a fake prestige sticker on them.
Well I was really hoping some one who was really used to ibanez guitars could tell me what this one is... I take it we don't have one around??
Looks like an RG520QSTK with wizard neck, edge bridge, quilted sapele top and mahogany back. If it is, then it was a model that existed between 1998-2000. Just before Ibanez started with the Prestige series. If this guitar was made today it would be a prestige.
THANK YOU!!! I think I'm just gonna hold off and get a 1550M instead tho, I thought this guy was selling cheap because they didn't know what prestige on an Ibanez meant haha. Looks like the asking price is pretty regular for that model.