I've never seen this mentioned anywhere here yet (or is this game that old already?)

Basically everyone starts on the same wiki page, and using the hyperlinks within that page somehow get to a completely unrelated page in the shortest amount of clicks.

Lets see how many clicks it takes for you to go from this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkan_Dikmen

to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Guitar

starting on the first links and using only the hyperlinks within that page and the pages you go to.
Total rip-off of Five Clicks to Jesus, which is a total rip-off of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Click "random article" and within five clicks you'll find an article related to either Jesus or Christianity.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
oh I didn't realize that, I've never heard of those games actually. I think this one is more versatile though as you can pick the starting and ending article, and it doesn't always to be an article about jesus of w/e
i thought it was 5 clicks to hitler... but thats just the nazi version i suppose
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

We always played and tried to find God. I'm actually pretty good at this game, but we raced each other for time, not number of pages visited.
I pride myself on my humility.
I couldn't get it. I even got to guitar but still couldn't find it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Spent about 5 minutes getting to Wiki's UG. I think like, 7-10 clicks. Started from TS first link.

EDIT/SPOILER:

Went to Living People or something, then I found Steve Vai, then guitars, then I cannot remember what I did from there. The memory of a goldfish is astounding, agree?
Last edited by Miiiiks at Aug 7, 2011,
Volkan Dikmen, Turkish people, Turks in the former soviet union, Russification, education in the soviet union, social sciences, modernity, globalization, technology, internet, internet forum, list of internet forums, UG
The future is no place to place your better days
Volkan Dikmen, Turkish People, Religious Music, Gospel Music, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Jazz Guitar, Guitar Shredding, Sweep Picking, Tablature, Ultimate Guitar.
I pride myself on my humility.