Hello all right now I'm thinking about buying an American Jazz Deluxe Body off Ebay. It will be a kind of project bass of mine to keep myself busy. I had a few questions about what type of bridge to buy for ? It is a strung threw body so what kind of bridge would you guys suggest ?

Thank you
If it is a four-string, and if you can find one, I'd go with a Badass III. It goes toploader or string-through, and I've got one on my American Deluxe Precision. It's a perfect match.

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Last edited by FatalGear41 at Aug 7, 2011,
Thank you Fatal, I will search high and low for one.

Edit - Do you know of any other bridges ?
Last edited by Radtastic89 at Aug 7, 2011,