how do i convert my Itunes files (purchased from the store) to mp3s? i want to add some of my purchases to my Neuro-Programmer 3 program, but it says invalid file type...it only lets me add wav or mp3's files...anyone know what to do??
You don't wanna do that, because it would make the resulting MP3s sound like shit.

Since you've already bought the music, I guess it's OK to get properly-ripped MP3s through, uh, questionable means. Not that I advocate this, of course.
Quote by valerianfan
how do i convert my Itunes files (purchased from the store) to mp3s? i want to add some of my purchases to my Neuro-Programmer 3 program, but it says invalid file type...it only lets me add wav or mp3's files...anyone know what to do??

Have you tried burning the songs you bought off of iTunes to a CD, then ripping the CD onto your computer in MP3 format?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Somekid94
^When I did that to my crazy iTunes nonsense named files the resulting MP3's sounded fine... Just use this guide:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1550

Damn, I forgot that iTunes did this. Shows how often I use the iTunes store.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I have a Firefox add-on that records whatever comes out of my speakers (you don't have to have you speakers on). it's call Freecorder. last time i checked for a friend they made a new version so google it, it might be available to you. you save the file it records as an MP3
Quote by Somekid94
^When I did that to my crazy iTunes nonsense named files the resulting MP3's sounded fine... Just use this guide:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1550

Edit: Fooking ninjas... That was to the guy who's name I can't recall, but his text is purple.

it lets me create an AAC version...i just made a copy and converted one of my files to AAC but my Neuro program still doesn't even allow or recognze it...
Just so you know, what ever you buy onto iTunes, you'll have the MP3 version of those songs. Go to Program Files and find your iTunes folder. You'll have the tracks in the iTunes library/music folder.
Quote by valerianfan

Edit>preferences>import settings>change the format to mp3
Right click the file to be converted>create mp3 version
Steps may be slightly different because i'm remembering them from top of my head
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000