A large quantity of that could be done with a plectrum, occasionally using hybrid picking.

He's good, but the ability to tremolo with fingers is nothing new or special. that sort of speed takes a lot of practice, but is certainly achievable. still, sounds good
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I could probably do that with a pick to a similar effect. The licks aren't difficult, its a very simple sextuplet pattern he repeats over and over accross different modes of harmonic minor (4-2-1, 4-2-1 up or down a string, 4-2-1, 4-2-1 and so on). I play the same pattern all throughout my song "into the night" at similar speed, a little sloppier, but basically the same.
With a pick that's nothing special. It's just the fingerpicking that's impressive.
Last edited by Riffman15 at Aug 7, 2011,
Quote by Riffman15
Can anyone here approach that speed? How does one do it?

Quote by Riffman15
I could probably do that with a pick to a similar effect. The licks aren't difficult, its a very simple sextuplet pattern he repeats over and over accross different modes of harmonic minor (4-2-1, 4-2-1 up or down a string, 4-2-1, 4-2-1 and so on). I play the same pattern all throughout my song "into the night" at similar speed, a little sloppier, but basically the same.
With a pick that's nothing special. It's just the fingerpicking that's impressive.

You just answered your own question.