Washburn X50 Pro E in Trans Black RRP £499+:

The Washburn X Series guitars are rock-n-roll guitars pure & simple. We've taken the best of the traditional and combined it with the best of the contemporary to provide the working musician with tools that inspire. Night after night, whether you're playing to 20 or 20,000, you can count on the X Series to be your workhorse guitar.

* Mahogany Body
* Flamed maple carved top
* String thru body
* Tune-o-matic bridge
* Set neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Nut width: 43mm:
* EMG 85 neck pickup
* EMG 81 bridge pickup
* 3-way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover® 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* Gloss finish
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

Mint condition. This model is now discontinued and quite sought after!!! I've swapped the pups round so the 85 is in the bridge and 81 in neck. It is a rare model of trans black with black hardware, one of the only ones I have ever seen!

The stock Grover Rotomatics have been swapped out for Grover mini locking rotomatics, it now has a Sung Il roller bridge, and it recently got a set up by Tim Marten of Denmark Street, my guitar teacher, Emir Hot, was well impressed with the guitar, having used it himself throughout my last guitar lesson lol

Guitar is currently in SE London.

Asking £250 for it.

Best.
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
Bump

Quote by dr_92
I can vouch pro E series, Regardless of the spec its a great series and model. Neck plays very smooth with a great chunk in the tone.

Good luck with the sale.

'Free Bump'
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by metalaxxeman
I can vouch pro E series, Regardless of the spec its a great series and model. Neck plays very smooth with a great chunk in the tone.

Good luck with the sale.

'Free Bump'

Thank you buddy! It is prob one of the nicest guitars I have owned next to my EC-1000

Only reason I am selling is literally because the rent is due next week and I have just switched to a new job ad dont get paid for four weeks! :-(

Quote by dr_92