Hey guys!

I've got some cash that I was thinking about spending on a new multi effects pedal... so I need help in deciding!
I was checking out the Korg AX3000G and the Zoom G7.1ut. They seem to be good, and both are in the price range.

Any other suggestions?

Budget - Around 300 USD

I need the pedal to gig mostly, coz I play for a lotta people ranging from Gospel choirs to Iron Maiden cover bands... so you get the idea.
I currently own a Ibanez RG 350M, amp is soon to be a Peavey Blazer.
And checking out the gear in shops not a good idea... not a lotta shops around in Sri Lanka... I checked the Korg and the Zoom at a studio.
Last edited by nemesis_911 at Aug 7, 2011,
I'd recommend the Boss ME50.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
You can find a used rp1000 for $300 if you look hard enough. It sounds great and has many awsome features. I have the 355 and its awsome. http://www.digitech.com/en/products/rp1000
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
What is $300 equal to in your country?
The Korg is not a bad unit. We have no idea what is available to you in your price range. You need to list all the multifx available in your range if you want an opinion.
Quote by fly135
The Korg is not a bad unit. We have no idea what is available to you in your price range. You need to list all the multifx available in your range if you want an opinion.

Well in my price range, the Zoom G7 and the Korg are definitely in...
I'm actually looking for more possible units in that price range.
Quote by nemesis_911
Well in my price range, the Zoom G7 and the Korg are definitely in...
I'm actually looking for more possible units in that price range.
So you're saying that you have no idea what's available in that price range other then the two you mentioned? You'd better start looking.
Quote by fly135
So you're saying that you have no idea what's available in that price range other then the two you mentioned? You'd better start looking.

Hehehe well, there are the more lower end Digitechs, and the BOSS ME70's, and whatnot... but none of them offer the kind of functionality that the Korg and the Zoom offer.
So far, from all the searching, the Digitech equivalent is the RP500, which is too expensive...
The rp500 should be the same price as the zoom g7.
Quote by kutless999
The rp500 should be the same price as the zoom g7.

Well there's the problem of logistics here...
Getting down a Korg or a Zoom for me is cheaper... with a lotta small time dealers all over the place...
But when it comes to getting down something like a Digitech or a Boss pedal... you'll have to end up paying almost the same amount as the pedal in tax and logistics...
I have a Zoom G3 that I really like. You'll need to buy a separate expression pedal. The M-Audio EX-P is $30 in the US.