Hello! Basically I really need a good guitar book to give me an understanding of all relevant theory, I keep downloading things and going on websites, I have lots of information but its all so scattered I can't really use it. I just need a book that can take me from start ---> finish without having to fill any gaps afterwards!

Thanks guys! Hope you can help!
It's not a book but I love the Mark John Sternal guitar theory DVD. It has great detailed information, it show's everything in tab or shows you right on the guitar. I would take look at it it's not expensive at all an it has everything in it you need for theory.
Quote by Austin174
It's not a book but I love the Mark John Sternal guitar theory DVD. It has great detailed information, it show's everything in tab or shows you right on the guitar. I would take look at it it's not expensive at all an it has everything in it you need for theory.

this one

http://www.amazon.com/EASY-GUITAR-THEORY-DVD-Understand/dp/B001PQN7X0

?

Amazon reviewers don't seem to rate it much...
What do you guys think of fretboard logic? It seems to be pretty well reveared on a lot of sites.
Music Theory for Dummies, Guitar for Dummies.
Those are my go-to books. I've heard good things about the Berklee guitar method too.

Of course, there's really no substitute for a good guitar teacher. However, the ones I mentioned will get you a long way.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Guitar for Dummies and Rock Guitar for Dummies are GOLD!
Ibanez GRG170DX
Line 6 Spider IV 15
The offerings from Hal Leonard and Berklee School of Music are first-rate. Check them out. They're widely available, too.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley