Simply my necks angle is in a bad shape... not going straight.. I tryed to solve this problem with adjusting thrust rod but i didnt worked.. Simply i dont know the side i should turn it. ( tryed both and im doing it with 30mins breaks.)

i cant play 12th to 22th frets..

which side i should turn thrust rod and any other things i can do ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bugera Fire Wall Half Stack
^
Quote by vaca11
Simply my necks angle is in a bad shape... not going straight.. I tryed to solve this problem with adjusting thrust rod but i didnt worked.. Simply i dont know the side i should turn it. ( tryed both and im doing it with 30mins breaks.)

i cant play 12th to 22th frets..

which side i should turn thrust rod and any other things i can do ?

Take it to a tech, it's clear that it shouldn't be you who's altering the truss.

Also, it's not ment to be dead straight
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
well there is no guitar-tech in my country ^^^^... i have been repaired , changed parts , modded few guitars and basses.. regularly adjust everything every month for all of my instruments..

but it never happened before.. i woke up and neck ( near headshock) has a huge curve..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Are the strings far away from the fretboard or touching it?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
they are too close to first 5 frets but not touching when i hit notes

far away after 12th fret but touching when i hit notes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Sounds like there's too little relief. Turn the truss rod to the right, but only very small turns, no more than a half turn each time. You'll need to leave more than half an hour between each adjustment for it to settle completely, i'd recommend waiting a few hours at least, maybe even a day. BE VERY CAREFUL. It is very easy to damage the neck making these adjustments, which could end being a very costly repair.
Quote by skater dan0
i know that i can damage it.. i turned it half way yesterday and half way today ... when i see that its not working i asked UG..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
It should work, keep trying it. If there still isn't any movement after a couple more days then it could mean that the inside of the truss rodd is stripped and you'll have to get it replaced.
Quote by skater dan0