I have a Line 6 Spider 15 Watt amp and Gibson Les Paul custom. I really hate the tone I am getting, I really think my Line 6 sounds amazing when I played my friends Squire through it but my Gibson sounds terrible with it. My local guitar shop has said that they will give me a BC Rich Warlock Bronze for my Gibson, it looks ****ing amazing and I think it will sound as good as it looks. Do you think this is a good trade? I want to be able to play heavy metal like my idols. Please help.
Holy shit man, you play a Gibson through a shitty mickey-mouse Spider amp ??????!!!
That's you're problem right there.

What you really need is a new amp. Presto.

EDIT: ok this has gotta be a troll... I hope.

a Spider "sounding amazing", trading the Gibson for a BC Rich... come on man.
Last edited by alans056 at Aug 7, 2011,
obvious troll is obvious
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Reported. Have fun in FOTB.

Edit: His profile says he has an Epiphone and an MG.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 7, 2011,
My cousin has a BC Rich and he plays it so well and I think it looks really badass and sounds good so I think it is good. Can you please tell me how a Line 6 Spider is bad considering it has really good tubes an sounds great.
Squire, BC Rich, Spider. Indeed the workings of a troll. Had it been a Les Paul studio, then MAYBE we would have bought it, but custom? Really? Really, troll, really?
REGGIE
Quote by The Holy Diver
What is fotb?

Forum Of The Banned.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

A mod will explain. Looking at this thread and your previous posts you're an obvious troll.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie