I have a rogue acoustic guitar that was given to me by my uncle. Problem is, I have no idea what it is. I know it's a Rogue, but I can't find a Rogue guitar online that matches it . It has binding on the body and a very nicely finished wood on the back, sides and neck. Also has inlay work around the soundhole and a tortoise-looking pickguard. Pics attached.
Attachments:
DSC01671.JPG
DSC01672.JPG
DSC01674.JPG
DSC01675.JPG
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
On the label in the soundhole... is there any info there?

Never been a Rogue fan, but I'll try to help.
All it tells me is "RADH" and has the rogue logo. I googled that, but didn't get any results. I think this is a discontinued model, because it plays and sounds better than any rogue I've ever played.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
From what little I can find the acronym stands for what the guitar is "Rogue Acoustic Dreadnaught Herringbone" (RADH)

In looking through the different Rogue's your's should have a laminated sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, dovetail neck joint, scalloped bracing, rosewood fretboard with dot markers, die-cast tuners, plus herringbone binding and rosette.

It appears that Rogue's are made all over the place... China, Korea and Mexico are the contries that I have found with the vast majority coming from China.

The reality is that I could not find anything as far as reviews or any direct manufacturer descriptions about your particular model. I would suggest that you try emailing Musician's Friend as they are the only Rogue guitar dealer. Rogue is their house brand. Maybe they could help you out a bit more than I can.
Thanks for the info, man. That pretty much sums it up, and the inside sticker says "Made in China." So I may try MF and see if they'll help me.

Cheers!
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT