Hello everyone. I am in a thrash metal band covering Kreator, sodom, megadeth, slayer,etc. I recently got a dean razorback from a friend and i loved it. Now its my time to buy one and my budget is around 1000$. I have a fetish for Dean guitars since dimebag is my hero. I was just hoping to get some advice on which guitar to purchase as the razorback would be around 1500$. We often have to go on shows and i am looking for a guitar tat would satisfy my Thrash diet and stay brutal in the long run. I dont have any idea on the other low priced ranged models of dean guitars...

P.S.--Only dean guitars if possible..
how people would spend so much money for playing that kind of "music" is beyond me...
Quote by alans056
how people would spend so much money for playing that kind of "music" is beyond me...

Please get off your high horse, sir.

And PLEASE (this is to OP) look around. For $1K, you can get much better quality than Dean.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Look for a USA made Dean. Anything else is going to be a waste of money.
USA made dean, and if you dont need a tremolo, maybe one of the Dave Mustaine sig models? They are one of the few Deans i really like. And can't bash him for what he likes. Some people are just quirky like that
Id say a used jackson USA model if you can find one, other than that, id prolly take a new jackson anyways, like the KV5FR for instance
You can also check out DBZ guitars http://www.dbzguitars.com/

The founder of Dean made that company because he didn't like the guitars Dean was making. I don't know if they are any good though.
Quote by alans056

*reads comment* *looks at sig* lol
you might want to look for one of the higher end Washburn Dime models as those can be had in your price range and are often better guitars.
Grab up a DBZ, man. There are plenty is your price range. Or a higher end Dean Z model.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores