Ive been trying to find the perfect guitar for me in my price range - about £250-300 - and i think this is it. so i need your opinion. Ibanez - http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_rga32wh.htm or esp ltd - http://www.thomann.de/gb/esp_ltd_mh_100qm_nt.htm

I play metal, indie, rock, grunge, and i will be playing it through a line 6 spider iv 30 until i get my bugera 6202 212. I dont really want any more reccomendations but if you feel its valid then go ahead. i wanted the rgr321ex but its too expensive.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I'd recommend getting the Ibanez, as I find that lower end Ibanez guitars are generally better than lower end LTD's. However I haven't played the specific LTD you listed, but I have played the Ibanez and thought it was a bargain!
For £250 - £300 I'd go used. You can get a Jackson DK2M or if you look hard enough, an Ibanez Prestige of some sort. I got my S1220 for £350 on eBay.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
For £250 - £300 I'd go used. You can get a Jackson DK2M or if you look hard enough, an Ibanez Prestige of some sort. I got my S1220 for £350 on eBay.

nah the used market over here sucks,ill just stick with the ibanez, thanks anyway
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Ibanez, i tried both, and the RGA just felt higher quality all round, so i bought it
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
Quote by leigh596
nah the used market over here sucks,ill just stick with the ibanez, thanks anyway

Whut? Gumtree is awesome. I've seen atleast 5 DK2Ms for less than £300 in the last month.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
Whut? Gumtree is awesome. I've seen atleast 5 DK2Ms for less than £300 in the last month.

finding one in my area is hard though, its all gibsons and strats
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Get one posted via courier?
Quote by Cathbard

Quote by Twistedrock
Get one posted via courier?

most people only offer pickup/delivery if its in the area, but its gonna be pricey for the size etc
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Nah, usually only costs about £25 insured. Most people just won't post because they can't be bothered. But going used can save you a lot of money, especially if you decide you want something different, you'll lose a lot less.
Quote by Cathbard

Can you play either model, or similar models? The necks are pretty different.

As far as straight up quality is concerned, I'd go with the Ibanez. I've had better experiences with their low end than LTD.

Lastly, I don't think that amp is a good choice at all for what you play.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Can you play either model, or similar models? The necks are pretty different.

As far as straight up quality is concerned, I'd go with the Ibanez. I've had better experiences with their low end than LTD.

Lastly, I don't think that amp is a good choice at all for what you play.

is there any tube amps you could reccomend for my style? ill be putting a distortion pedal in front of it too, probably a metal muff
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Really depends on your budget. Judging from the amp given, a Bugera 333XL would be better.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Really depends on your budget. Judging from the amp given, a Bugera 333XL would be better.

i need a combo, i havent got a cabinet, i thought on the vox lil night train half stack
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700