I want to cancel an order I made at Long and Mcquade for some guitar stuff...

the item has not shipped yet but their offices are not open until tomorrow...is there any way of doing this online?

thanks
Why do you want to cancel it? And yeah, calling them asap is probably the best thing to do.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
i would do it in writing too (email's probably ok- just something where you have proof).

email now, call tomorrow asap after opening to confirm.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
When did you make the order? I doubt they ship their orders as soon as they get them though, based on my experiences (six months later I ended up buying somewhere else).

Just give them a call tomorrow, and they should be able to cancel the order. Emailing them is a good idea too.