Reserved (Happy)
17 21%
Reserved (Neutral)
26 32%
Reserved (Sad)
7 9%
Voters: 81.
Poll coming!

So, do you consider yourself spontaneous or more reserved? Also, how happy would you say you are right now?
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
i can when i want to be.

once, i left the house at 2am and walked for two miles. this was on holiday, but it sure felt spontaneous.

i also once punched myself for no reason. i felt like i needed a reality check.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I don't know.

But I ticked reserved and neutral.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I was going to click on the joke option to show how spontaneous I am, but you didn't spontaneously include one, you ****er
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
I was going to click on the joke option to show how spontaneous I am, but you didn't spontaneously include one, you ****er

Joke options are the antithesis of spontaneity
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I'm reserved and neutral. I like to be spontaneous though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Spontaneity can't really be measured i guess. Went for first option, i like to go for walks and try out new paths just because i feel like it, i also try weird and new drinks just because their different. I also i like to rawr at friends.

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Yeah I'd say I'm very spontaneous. I hate planning things.

Guess whose back off holiday?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Joke options are the antithesis of spontaneity

Bah. Humbug.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Anthony1991
Spontaneity can't really be measured i guess.

That's I didn't bother to define it. Only the individuals themselves can know if they're spontaneous, by their own definition, so that's all that matters.
Quote by fearofthemark
Bah. Humbug.

.gubmuh .haB

Join the Navy.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Spontaneity can't really be measured i guess. Went for first option, i like to go for walks and try out new paths just because i feel like it, i also try weird and new drinks just because their different. I also i like to rawr at friends.

Guess whose back off holiday?

Fantastic. I thought you were dead. How were the hookers and weed?
Quote by Cap'n Braid
That's I didn't bother to define it. Only the individuals themselves can know if they're spontaneous, by their own definition, so that's all that matters.

Well 'knowing' spontaneity is difficult in itself, because spontaneity isn't something you plan - therefore you can't really answer the question unless you have been told you are

And it is the scale on which you measure spontaneity, it can be physical or mental

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Fantastic. I thought you were dead. How were the hookers and weed?

You'd have to ask your mum.

See? It's almost like i never left.

Nah, it was Great without drugs or hookers. It's seriously over emphasized that kind of thing.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Aug 7, 2011,
Quote by Anthony1991
Well 'knowing' spontaneity is difficult in itself, because spontaneity isn't something you plan - therefore you can't really answer the question unless you have been told you are

And it is the scale on which you measure spontaneity, it can be physical or mental

You don't need to plan something to know it. I know my friend Robert, I don't plan to see him, but when I do I recognize him.

And I'd say spontaneity has to be physical AND mental. Either one on their own don't really amount to anything. For one, physical spontaneity requires the mental side otherwise, what is driving it? And mental spontaneity is wasted if it isn't shared in a physical act.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
You don't need to plan something to know it. I know my friend Robert, I don't plan to see him, but when I do I recognize him.

And I'd say spontaneity has to be physical AND mental. Either one on their own don't really amount to anything. For one, physical spontaneity requires the mental side otherwise, what is driving it? And mental spontaneity is wasted if it isn't shared in a physical act.

It's doing without planning - that's spontaneity, knowing was merely the wrong verb i guess.

Mental spontaneity isn't wasted without the physical Ya know, dreams and the like

Physical spontaneity is the same, alot of people nod their heads to music without realizing it - arguably that's spontaneous because it breaches social etiquette of trying to not look like an idiot
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm not spontaneous by my own definition but my friends would probably say I'm the most spontaneous person they know.

Where does this put me?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Anthony1991

You'd have to ask your mum.

See? It's almost like i never left.

Nah, it was Great without drugs or hookers. It's seriously over emphasized that kind of thing.

How'd you know it's over emphasized if you didn't try it? Don't be shy, give it a try!
I feel pretty spontaneous, but I am really confused about something and it's a sad kind of confused. so
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
I'm a spontaneous kinda guy, I like to just do shit. Planning something takes the fun out of it a lot of the time, it's cool to see how things unfold on their own. I'd say I'm pretty happy with the way I live.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I go on random walks at night.

I met a random girl on one of these random walks.

I got head.
I'm so glad you didn't use the word 'random.'

a fooking 'ate people who use the random to mean spontaneous.

^I fucking hate that, too. Go die. She's a stranger, not a random. It was a spontaneous walk, not a random one.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Aug 8, 2011,
I once ate a sandwich, and I wasn't even that hungry.

I'm mad, me.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by Butt Rayge
^I fucking hate that, too. Go die. She's a stranger, not a random. It was a spontaneous walk, not a random one.

I used to play Halo 3 a lot on Xbox Live. I used to play with a lot of MLG 50's who always ran 3 at a time in MLG and Team Mythic (Best Playlist Ever). This means that we usually had one spot left open in their team of 4. If they got matched up with someone they would be called a random or a Randy. I still call people I don't know Randoms or Randys, not strangers.

Explanation included because I don't like being judged over the Internet.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
How'd you know it's over emphasized if you didn't try it? Don't be shy, give it a try!

We saw one sex shop and that was it, and you pretty much have to go straight through the red light district to get to the nice places to eat. There was a few drug paraphernalia shops, but that was it
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
No such thing as a middle ground, is there?
I'm neutral neutral, I guess.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
I've usually been very reserved, but lately I've been showing symptoms of being slightly more spontanious. I have no idea what to pick...

ÆDIT: I think I'd pick something akin to the posted above.

To be honest, I think it really depends on who I'm with.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 8, 2011,