Here in the US, there is a stereotype of NASCAR fans. Rednecks and hillbillies that have huge trucks, speak with a southern accent, etc.

I'm wondering if there is something similar in Europe. Is there a stereotype of race fans in Europe. I am not familiar with the kinds of car races that are popular in Europe (Grand Prix, long distance, rally car, indy car?) so I can't ask about one specifically.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm guessing it's the same as here where there are guys with Japanese imports who like to drift and drag race

Or maybe they replace the mufflers with coffee cans and think they gained 100hp on their Civics.
Quote by metaldud536
I'm guessing it's the same as here where there are guys with Japanese imports who like to drift and drag race

Or maybe they replace the mufflers with coffee cans and think they gained 100hp on their Civics.

no we have them too but they're not the stereotypical race fan. They're usually just dickheads.

the motorsports fan stereotype is basically just a nerdy anorak who wears team branded shirts etc.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'm American and I far prefer LeMans and other exotic car races over NASCAR. Much more interesting cars and technologies, different courses, different crashes and drivers who aren't like Ricky Bobby.

No:

Yes:

Damn... now I want to play Project Gotham Racing or GRID now.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
They don't really get much negative publicity at all. Their jackets are cool as fuk.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.