Page 1 of 2
Quote by wizards?
It's a union of two people for tax purposes.

This.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
A serious commitment between a man/woman, man/man, woman/woman etc...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
The worst thing you could ever do for your relationship.

edit: Ask any couple who have been married for 15+ years if they're happy. Then ask them separately.

See what you get.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 7, 2011,
Quote by wizards?

pretty much. i personally think of marriage as a state recognition of a civil union, be it a heterosexual one or a homosexual one. of course a lot of people dont agree with this.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
A gesture of love.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You don't want no part of that shit.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
1. Economic purposes
2. Status
3. Love

In random order of importance though I respect people who been married to the same person all their years. It takes a lot of commitment to do that.
Basically an excuse for women go all "super sweet 16" on your ass one more time, only times 10

I don't mind women who want to get married, but I have no intention of spending 6 months (or more) of my life planning 1 f*cking party, especially if it involves spending all of my money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mjLHT9jS8

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The worst thing you could ever do for your relationship.

edit: Ask any couple who have been married for 15+ years if they're happy. Then ask them separately.

See what you get.

I know plenty of couples who, Though everything might not be perfect and they fight are happy with each other, some for 50 years. They just can't imagine their life with out the person.

I suppose thats the goal of marriage some people never reach that.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Marriage is a bond between two people, that feel the most comfortable, being with each other. They are themselves 100%, and are completely comfortable with one another. They are committed to each other, and they love each other until death. It's a life-long bond, where they come together and essentially become 'one' person. In other words, their 'souls' merge to form one united 'soul'.
At least from my perspective.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I know plenty of couples who, Though everything might not be perfect and they fight are happy with each other, some for 50 years. They just can't imagine their life with out the person.

I suppose thats the goal of marriage some people never reach that.

Don't get me wrong, it might be right for a few couples, but it's not for me.

And my dad's been married seven times, so it must be hereditary, I'm just smart enough to recognize that it ain't my cup of tea.
To a person who is conceited and superficial; not much.

To a person who is loyal and loving; amazing.

To a teenage cynic; bullshit.

To someone who is loyal, caring and rational; something that is just a gesture to something already great.

To heroine addicts; muhfukin tax break

To foolish immature people; something to prove they're a grown-up

To ugly people; Beautiful

To beautiful people; Ugly

To insecure people; validation
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Don't get me wrong, it might be right for a few couples, but it's not for me.

And my dad's been married seven times, so it must be hereditary, I'm just smart enough to recognize that it ain't my cup of tea.

Your dad sounds like a retard.

IMO if you're gonna get married, at least wait 4-5 years into your relationship. People who get married after a year or two aren't giving themselves ample time to get tired of the other person.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 7, 2011,
What it is and what it should be seem to be 2 different things today...

I think it should be a commitment to love each other, for life, in the good times and the bad.
---
Quote by The Madcap

To someone who is loyal, caring and rational; something that is just a gesture to something already great.

You are my favourite poster.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by skylerjames13
Marriage is a bond between two people, that feel the most comfortable, being with each other. They are themselves 100%, and are completely comfortable with one another. They are committed to each other, and they love each other until death. It's a life-long bond, where they come together and essentially become 'one' person. In other words, their 'souls' merge to form one united 'soul'.

eww
Quote by StewieSwan
Your dad sounds like a retard.

IMO if you're gonna get married, at least wait 4-5 years into your relationship. People who get married after a year or two aren't giving themselves ample time to get tired of the other person.
I dunno, some people just know after a year. That's how it was with my parents and a lot of other people I know. I think it really just depends on the maturity of the people in the relationship.
A union between a man and a woman.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by skylerjames13
Glad you added that last sentence.

Go to community college and girl's idea of marriage is "If I'm married, that means I've succeeded in life."
Quote by The Madcap
I dunno, some people just know after a year. That's how it was with my parents and a lot of other people I know. I think it really just depends on the maturity of the people in the relationship.

Mine got married after a year. They're divorced now. I see no harm in not 'tying the knot' for a couple years. It's not like you have to either get married or break up. What reason is there to not wait?
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
Quote by Gorelord666
A serious regret between a man/woman, man/man, woman/woman etc...

Fixed*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by StewieSwan
Mine got married after a year. They're divorced now. I see no harm in not 'tying the knot' for a couple years. It's not like you have to either get married or break up. What reason is there to not wait?
Fair enough.
Quote by The Madcap

Can I suck your dick?
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Can I suck your dick?

Get in line.
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
Most of the time, a piece of paper and a tax break.

What it probably should be, the union of two people who love each other more than anything and want to spend the rest of their lives together.

This is all just my two cents, though.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Marriage is different for every couple. Those of us who've never been married trying to put a label or boundaries on what it should be is pretty dumb. If it's right it's right, if not, it's not.
Quote by skylerjames13

None of what you mentioned requires religious or state intervention.
An outdated and economically-driven institution of the church and a symbol of status.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by wizards?

You have a dull and boring view of marriage.
Last edited by WaterGod at Aug 7, 2011,
Quote by due 07
None of what you mentioned requires religious or state intervention.

Did it have to, or are you just trying to start a fight?

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The worst thing you could ever do for your relationship.

See what you get.
Eh, my parents have been married over 25 years. They seem pretty happy.

Not every relationship in the world is terrible.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 7, 2011,
Quote by dyugfy
Recommended goods! Accessories cheap price! Good quality! We can look! http://goo.gl/T0fcF

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DON'T CLICK IT!!!!!
Last edited by WaterGod at Aug 7, 2011,
Page 1 of 2