2 things:

How would I get a song to stop at a specific time. As if I want the song to end so the next track could start immedietaly as if the songs were connected.

And when I send a song to iTunes it is much quieter than all of my songs on there. I turned up the master track and that helped a little. What else can be done?

MM
Quote by irishmatt1992
2 things:

How would I get a song to stop at a specific time. As if I want the song to end so the next track could start immedietaly as if the songs were connected.

And when I send a song to iTunes it is much quieter than all of my songs on there. I turned up the master track and that helped a little. What else can be done?

MM

The 2nd question is attributed to 1 thing. Mastering. It is an aspect of recording based primarily around getting the track louder (over-simplified explanation). It can be quite complex and take years of experience to get right.

The first question:

This is usually done when burning the final master CD in a program such as Sony CD Architect. These programs allow you to edit all the tags etc and program the whole CD in terms of start times end times etc. Normally done in the very last step of putting a CD together.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.