I just went outside for a cigarette, and I when I was looking up at the sky I could see the moon moving. I was standing perfectly still, and it was moving just fast enough that it was noticeable.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I losing my mind?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Well what do you expect, it's the first Sunday of August.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Once I sat somewhere on Lake Huron and watched the moon move across the sky as the night progressed. I think...
Quote by Alkaline 64
How much have you had to drink?

Haven't been drinking at all today. Haven't done any drugs either. If I would have been ****ed up I wouldn't have wasted any time with this. It freaked me out, and I wanted to know if anyone else noticed it. This would have been normal if I was high or something.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by J Mud
Once I sat somewhere on Lake Huron and watched the moon move across the sky as the night progressed. I think...

Well I was just out there for about 5 minutes, and I noticed it moving.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SkyValley
Well what do you expect, it's the first Sunday of August.

What does that have to do with anything? Am I missing something?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Well.......
Hey bro those ciggaretes must be giving you the brain cancer you should stop and ecxept jesus sXe bro

Did no one else notice this?
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
Did no one else notice this?

I did, but he's straight edge, so I wasn't shocked at all.
Quote by L2112Lif
--___________--
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
No-one's face is that wide. These emoticons are getting more and more inaccurate.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
You can't notice it moving. I promise. I'm an aerospace engineer.

Optical illusions + your brain tricking you + background and peripheral movement of objects you aren't aware are in your line of sight + trolls + dragons.
Looking for my India/Django.
Dawn Of The First Day Lololololooll
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yes, but we all understand that Well...... is a troll who's not worth his weight in shit.

Yeah, you heard me assjawn.

Quote by redwing_suck
You can't notice it moving. I promise. I'm an aerospace engineer.

Optical illusions + your brain tricking you + background and peripheral movement of objects you aren't aware are in your line of sight + trolls + dragons.

I don't see why one couldn't notice it. It DOES(from our perspective) move at a very slow pace across the sky, so I don't see why, if the angles are right, then we can't see it move... at the very least we could see the results of its apparent motion by comparing to objects that don't move from our perspective(such as trees, or buildings, or other fixed objects).

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The clouds moving give it the illusion of movement.

Even though I just gave the correct answer, this thread will no doubt continue.

How can you be so sure? Maybe there are mice on the moon, and it's really made of cheese, and they attached rockets to the back side of it and are trying to steal it.

How do you know?

Huh?

HUH!!!??
Life in the hive puckered up my night,
the kiss of death, the embrace of life.
There I stand neath the Marquee Moon
Just waiting,
Hesitating...
I ain't waiting
Quote by Jako215
How about this. The earth moved, not the moon.

O M G

Dude I don't know what you and genghis are onto, but it's revolutionary.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I saw the moon moving across the sky once. It was being chased by a bat.

Poor moon, it must've been so scared ;_;
cat
I noticed that with the stars the other night. Then I realized it was 2 AM and I hadn't slept in 30 or so hours.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by IAmAnon
cut the cigarettes out of your diet and your mind won't be lost

Me smoking is the best thing for everyone.
Quote by L2112Lif