buffalo 66 was an alright movie. i enjoyed 10 things i hate about you. now i'm gonna eat a giant plate of chicken parmesan and decide on something else.

i can't help smiling to myself through the pain
of not knowing whether or not
we will be spending every summer sunday
watching movies with snack breaks
in dimly lit bedrooms for the rest of our lives

or if i'll be dead

and you're somewhere f ucking.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

I haven't read very much recently, and certainly haven't critiquing anything in about a month - I've even promised someone a critique that I just keep forgetting about until it's too late at night - but this was really a lovely little read.

I enjoyed how the words came together very smoothly and effortlessly. It was a joy to hear out loud, as well as in my head. I cannot say much more than that, particularly in the way of helpful advice, but thanks for posting nonetheless.

Buffalo 66 was a great movie, by the way.
gracias all.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn