Okay so I really want to get a Cliff Burton tone, I'm sure its been asked before but I don't have the same equipment as that person. I have a Squier P-bass,Squier VM Jazz bass, Samick like the on on my profile only its a 5'er. I use a Peavey Backstage Plus AND Peavey Bandit 112. Pedals are EHX Big Bass Muff PI, Digitech RP500 and Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah. I'm looking for Anesthesia, For whom the bell tolls, Orion Bass solo (2nd one) tones. If anyone can help, I love you and you have made me soooo happy!
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Roll off some bass and add some mids
Use your Big Muff in the highest possible heavy fuzz you can get out of it and use your wah.
This should get you close enough without having a rickenbacker and a russian big muff and stuff
okay and by rolling offm ids does that mean i should COMPLETELY eliminate them?
Do you think if i posted the level my knobs are at you could help me or no?
bass about 9 oclock mids about 2 oclock treble 3 oclock. on the muff you want sustain cranked on normal mode and play with the tone knob until you get the closest tone. for a wah i would suggest a morley but the crybaby will do in a pinch
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
okay and what about the other knobs i have?
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Okay so I really want to get a Cliff Burton tone

Love the Low end
Quote by Zeelod

OMG U R SO BR00TALZ FOR NOT CONTRIBUTING!!!