Page 1 of 5
I probably wouldn't really care.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
well, facebook would lose a lot of money and ad time for a little while. and then it'd be back up eventually. i don't think facebook is publicly traded, but even if it is it wouldn't have a huge effect on the market.
Quote by jables23092
i don't think facebook is publicly traded
I'm fairly sure it is, actually.

OT: That'd be something to see. Good luck, hackers.
I'd be upset but I can't do anything to stop it so yeah.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Everytime I hear a message by these guys, I just imagine that I'm in a super badass action movie, and they're targeting the World or something.
Useless computer nerds can take this cock down their throats while they're at it.
"We are Anonymous, We are legion, We never forgive, We never forget, Expect us."

love that shit
ø

*MISC CREW*

e-mail me

Originally Posted by OneOfaKind
ø

Jesus Christ they are so melodramatic, it's cringeworthy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
At any rate, I'm pretty sure that group isn't real, obviously, because if they were, the government (CIA, NSA etc.) would probably be on em like flies on shit.
I probably wouldn't freak out too much (I have UG, right ), but i know my mom and a bunch of my friends would be flipping shit if something like that would happen.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Apparently google+ is going to take over the social networking world anyway.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Xiaoxi

+1.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

Oh you anonymous are so brave, you're my hero!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I kind of want to see it happen. Facebook is a great tool for easily getting in touch with people, but shit besides that i hate how some people just use it to constantly boost their egos

And Norse, i thoroughly enjoyed the classical piece you have sigged.
Quote by High&Mighty
I kind of want to see it happen. Facebook is a great tool for easily getting in touch with people, but shit besides that i hate how some people just use it to constantly boost their egos

And Norse, i thoroughly enjoyed the classical piece you have sigged.

Thank you!
Bach's my fav. composer, and I've listened to bunches of Mozart, Vivaldo, Chopin, Paganini, and Beethoven.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'm fairly sure it is, actually.

I checked. It isn't publicly traded, but they say it's inevitable. And I'm sure a select few can get their hands on private stock somehow.

What I don't understand is how facebook is going against the message of Anonymous about free speech...considering you sign an agreement with facebook when you sign up that essentially gives away many of the rights to your content. Even then, selling your information isn't a violation of free speech. It's a violation of privacy. And Anonymous loves to violate your privacy. You'd think they'd be all for facebook.
Quote by robertito696
Apparently google+ is going to take over the social networking world anyway.

Apparently doesn't mean it's guaranteed to take over. That being said I have my Google+ account ready for when/if it does take over Facebook.

I just wish I knew more people with it T_T
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by creelers
Watching them do it wuthout breaking a sweat will be hilarious.

fix'd
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
Quote by Xiaoxi

Absotively. They don't really get how little they accomplish with all this radical, self-righteous, theatrical bullshit.
Are they just planning to Ddos it?

That's all they're really good at, and a 13-year-old could do it.
I wouldn't really care either. I mean its facebook! We got myspace and some other social networking sites. They just want some attention.

My rating:
Epic Fail
November 5? Whatever, I'll be busy doing my school work &/or hangin' out with my friends at college to give a fuck. And it'll save me from all the awkward "happy birthdays" from people I haven't talked to since high school. Nice try, guys.

Quote by Norse Thrasher
Thank you!
Bach's my fav. composer, and I've listened to bunches of Mozart, Vivaldo, Chopin, Paganini, and Beethoven.

You should check out Luigi Boccherini.

I love his quintets. http://youtu.be/ZAq5clU0_2g
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If this actually happened, I'd upload some naked pics of myself on 4chan and then do whatever they told me to do, because I've been a naughty naughty boy.
Good. Just gotta make sure to save some pictures (i tend to use fb as a sort of imageshack). After that let them destroy it, couldn't care less.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
As much as I want facebook to disappear, lol @ this
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Page 1 of 5