Hey everybody, hope summer is treating you all well. We just finished up a handful of builds in a new theme we've been working on. We had some nice photos done of the first, so I thought I'd share. Let us know what y'all think!

Nice but that sixth machine head is awkward...
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
It reminds me of the epi wilshire. Only thing I'd change is make it a 4x2 headstock, but other then that its pure sex
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by michaelbot9000
sweet! How are those P-90s mounted?

They are mounted by screws through the pickups themselves. You can see them between the A/D and G/B poles on each pickup.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
Quote by michaelbot9000
cool one more question! what kind of finish is that? It really compliments the shape and colours

Thanks a lot Michael! It's a satin nitrocellulose finish. We also used dark paste filler to make the grain stand out a little more.
Care to explain why the necks (look like) they are glued in already? Unless you have an overhead router I would not find that practical at all. Cool guitar rack, I need to make one like that.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by nowa90
Care to explain why the necks (look like) they are glued in already? Unless you have an overhead router I would not find that practical at all. Cool guitar rack, I need to make one like that.

Yup, we use a pin router. Also these guitars are all neck-through, so they need to be glued in to complete the bodies for routing.
Wow, that is very nice! My only complaint would be that the tuner on the high E is positioned a bit awkwardly. Other than though that is a purty guitar.
Thanks Rob!

Here's a shot of the guitar in action with its owner, Jon Gutwillig from the Disco Biscuits.