Musically, I really like this and it has a lot of potential and it has a good number of lead-ins to help the song flow smoothly.

Playing, Very accurate guitar playing, but hey since it's tech death... Accuracy is not an option,

Production, I have heard worse but I'm not sure how long you have been mixing. I got a garage death metal band feeling while listening to it. I would definitely turn down some of the gain, so that way it does not cause muddiness in the guitars. Drums were pretty decent. I would do more to add dynamics to it though so that way "If you used a drum machine" you would have a more roomier sound.

Overall, I like this and I could see this on a album one day.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469025
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Quote by kcorkcar
Musically, I really like this and it has a lot of potential and it has a good number of lead-ins to help the song flow smoothly.

Playing, Very accurate guitar playing, but hey since it's tech death... Accuracy is not an option,

Production, I have heard worse but I'm not sure how long you have been mixing. I got a garage death metal band feeling while listening to it. I would definitely turn down some of the gain, so that way it does not cause muddiness in the guitars. Drums were pretty decent. I would do more to add dynamics to it though so that way "If you used a drum machine" you would have a more roomier sound.

Overall, I like this and I could see this on a album one day.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469025

Thank you. I agree I'm not a good mixer, just mess around with everything for a long time until i get halfway satisfied with what i hear. I get a different sound and volume every time i export a new track XD
Dude UG is giving my laptop and "error loading", i'll have to listen to yours a different time but soon I promise. I'm especially interested because it was recorded at a ghetto BBQ....?
HAHAHA, yeah I was visiting some family and out of the middle of nowhere my uncle throws a large family BBQ while I was recording Guitars. XD
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Quote by kcorkcar
HAHAHA, yeah I was visiting some family and out of the middle of nowhere my uncle throws a large family BBQ while I was recording Guitars. XD

that probably means the songs going to be awesome. especially if you can hear people yelling "pass that shit!!"
I like your playing man, very accurate. This song has a lot of potential, now you need to add some growls to it
What did you use to record the guitars? I like the sound, like an old school death metal band.

Oh, I think the short sweeping part was really cool, you should totally finish this song!

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27845476#post27845476
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
I like this a lot. The guitars have a little bit too much gain and there are some transitions that sound kind of off for some reason ( at 1:56 and 2:07). It seems like it ends too abruptly too. These seem like minor complaints though. The composition and playing is very good and I like the variation in the riffs and melodies. Very nice job.
Quote by Worhan
I like your playing man, very accurate. This song has a lot of potential, now you need to add some growls to it
What did you use to record the guitars? I like the sound, like an old school death metal band.

Oh, I think the short sweeping part was really cool, you should totally finish this song!

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27845476#post27845476

Digitech RP355 into Cubase Le. Thanks, I'm working on the rest of the song, I'll crrit our song today
Quote by AtGiza
I like this a lot. The guitars have a little bit too much gain and there are some transitions that sound kind of off for some reason ( at 1:56 and 2:07). It seems like it ends too abruptly too. These seem like minor complaints though. The composition and playing is very good and I like the variation in the riffs and melodies. Very nice job.

Thanks
It ended so abruptly because I haven't completed the track, hopefully when i do it doesn't end like this. Maybe I'll take those transitions out.. our make them flow a little better somehow. I might end up having a fret less bass player from YouTube, I think that might add to the flow
Ok, criting while I listen.

Wow, the intro is like RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Its cool. very technical, lots of "playing".

Right now the drums are sticking out like a sore thumb to me. you're kick sample needs a lot of work, and the bass needs to come up (is there bass in this?). You're snare is ok, but the hihat is killing me. also Get rid of the verb or whatever it is on the drums, it sounds like room micing, which just shouldn't happen in metal

the Tone isn't bad albeit a bit fizzy (cut something like 2kish and see if that fixes it)

those are what I hear.

as an overall its composed very well and has great technical skill it just needs some help is all

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469028
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You are an amazing guitarist. Your technique is spot on, timing is never an issue, and you navigate around time signature changes like nothing.

That being said, my big issue with it is that it sounds more like a technique exposition than an actual song. Basically, it sounds like bits and pieces of 50 different songs put together. If the purpose of this was just to showcase your technical abilities, then I have nothing to complain about. But if this is an actual song, you need to trim a lot of the fat and establish some solid verses, choruses, main riffs, etc to build a song around.

Hope this helps
c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469290
Quote by AeolianInvasion
You are an amazing guitarist. Your technique is spot on, timing is never an issue, and you navigate around time signature changes like nothing.

That being said, my big issue with it is that it sounds more like a technique exposition than an actual song. Basically, it sounds like bits and pieces of 50 different songs put together. If the purpose of this was just to showcase your technical abilities, then I have nothing to complain about. But if this is an actual song, you need to trim a lot of the fat and establish some solid verses, choruses, main riffs, etc to build a song around.

Hope this helps
c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469290

yeah i understand completely. this actually was my idea for a song I should revise it for a while and establish some core riffs cause i don't want it to turn out like a compilation of ideas

Thanks dude I'll check out your song soon