Page 1 of 4
As a lurker, I have begun to wonder why I don't post more often (yes, I know I'm leaving myself open for "LOL BECUZ OF POSTS LIKE DIS").

So, fellow lurkers, why don't YOU post?

I fully expect no replies.
poop
Most of the time I stick to lurking, because I have nothing to contribute to a thread.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag
Quote by genghisgandhi
That's no excuse not to post. In 70% of the threads I post in I have no idea what the **** I'm talking about.

GTFO, This thread is for lurkers
Quote by genghisgandhi
That's no excuse not to post. In 70% of the threads I post in I have no idea what the **** I'm talking about.

I suppose that's true. I post occasionally, but most of the time I just don't feel like it I guess.
im better about it now. i was always worried someone would make fun of something i said. then i realized.... thats the point. i still dont start threads because... wait. TS, you'll see why...
My sig? Nice.
i dunno, generally its because what i want to say has been said before so meh
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
Most of the time I stick to lurking because I have nothing to contribute to a thread.

This.
West Ham United
I'm defying lurk laws by posting in this thread. What just happe-*vanishes into thin air*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't lurk too often. I usually post what I think or argue with people
whenever I post something somebody replies to it pointing a flaw to it or else the thread dies off
I used to post more, now I just lurk every so often.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Zyth
Whenever I post something, somebody replies to it by pointing out a flaw in it or else the thread dies off

Fixed
Quote by Zyth
whenever I post something somebody replies to it pointing a flaw to it or else the thread dies off

Also this.
I lurk threads that are too intelligent for me to post anything in.

I lurked the pit for 2 years before posting because I was scared of everyone
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 8, 2011,
i only use ultimate guitar to stalk people from lame ass small towns that are in ontario canada and think that their awesome.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by guitarxo

this was totally me too. only it wasnt two years haha i'm awful shy.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Ih8hxcdancers
Most of the time I stick to lurking, because I have nothing to contribute to a thread.

That.
Quote by guitarxo

This
i used to post alot.

then i stopped because i never felt compelled to post. lots of the same shitty circlejerking threads popping up.

now i'm posting more again cuz i gots nothing else to do since it's summer.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Aug 8, 2011,
The only reason I like to post is because I'm conceited and like to talk about myself.

If not for that, I'd probably just lurk.
50% of the time I'm about to reply to a thread, then the reply starts to look mindless, then I realize, "What difference would it make if I posted or not?" That's about when I move to a new thread.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
50% of the time I'm about to reply to a thread, then the reply starts to look mindless, then I realize, "What difference would it make if I posted or not?" That's about when I move to a new thread.

I do this all the time.
cat
I never post because I try to be funny but there is always, ALWAYS, someone way more funny that takes all my thunder.

Quote by Holy.
I do that too.

But then I realize my user name is a different color, so people will pay attention to my posts even if what I'm saying is complete bullshit (which it is, 95% of the time).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I do that too.

But then I realize my user name is a different color, so people will pay attention to my posts even if what I'm saying is complete bullshit (which it is, 95% of the time).

And then people will throw out some " 's"

Also, not only do I cancel replying to a thread, but when I actually do reply I will always edit the message 5 times due to grammatical errors or to type it again so it makes sense. I'M ****ED IN THE HEAD.
LARGE TEXT
Last edited by Holy. at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by element4433
I do that too.

Oh man, you're so right.
Quote by Holy.
Also, not only do I cancel replying to a thread, but when I actually do reply I will always edit the message 5 times due to grammatical errors or to type it again so it makes sense. I'M ****ED IN THE HEAD.

I usually end up editing the hell out of my posts. It makes quoting difficult
Quote by Holy.

This. Except I'd say it's closer to 80%.

I was thinking about writing this post and then bailing half way through, just to make a point, but then I realised no one would know that I did it. So consider this the rare 20% that actually makes it through.

I also don't like to post because whenever I go back and read it, I just sound like a dick. As, no doubt, I will with this one too.
Quote by Holy.
And then people will throw out some " 's"

Yep. It's good cuz it makes me feel like the dumb stuff I say is funny and not annoying.

And I do that too. I proofread after I post, which is the wrong order.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm usually to busy masturbating to type anything
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Borsworth
I also don't like to post because whenever I go back and read it, I just sound like a dick. As, no doubt, I will with this one too.

I think I accidentally sound like a dick sometimes too. Lack of smilies, man, lack of smilies...
LARGE TEXT
Page 1 of 4