I remember watching a clip on youtube like a year ago of this really awesome fight scene, but I can't remember what the film was. I remember that it was raining, it was night time, and it was one guy against hundreds, he was winning for a couple of minutes and then they started kicking his ass and he ended falling off of a ledge and breaking a leg or possibly both. Everybody was wearing black (naturally), and it was shot in like a giant cobblestone courtyard. I want to say that the main guy was Donnie Yen, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I know this is vague and not a lot to go off of, but does anyone think that they can help?

Thanks.

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
This is relevant to my interests.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by The Virtuoso
I remember watching a clip on youtube like a year ago of this really awesome fight scene, but I can't remember what the film was. I remember that it was raining, it was night time, and it was one guy against hundreds, he was winning for a couple of minutes and then they started kicking his ass and he ended falling off of a ledge and breaking a leg or possibly both. Everybody was wearing black (naturally), and it was shot in like a giant cobblestone courtyard. I want to say that the main guy was Donnie Yen, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I know this is vague and not a lot to go off of, but does anyone think that they can help?

Thanks.

I can't think of the specific film, but here are a few Donnie Yen films worth watching:

Flashpoint
Ip Man / Ip Man 2
Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen
Kill Zone
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I've seen Ip Man, that movie was awesome, especially when Donnie just kicked the crap out of the general at the end, good stuff. Yeah, I'll definitely check these films out, and I watched clips from all of these on youtube but nothing so far. Gah this is driving me crazy because I'm pretty sure I book marked it on my brother's computer which is broken at the moment! :crazy: I cannot go to sleep until I find it!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
It sounds similar to the scene from Warrior King where Tony Jaa beats up a load of dudes in one long scene, but it wasn't raining, and he didn't end up getting his ass kicked, or breaking his leg or whatever.

Also, he isn't Donnie Yen.

Also - a baby elephant gets thrown through a window.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
FOUND IT, HAHA!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE9S3mog4NA

It is Jacky Wu Jing in Legendary Assassin! I remember now, I was watching some Donnie Yen clips, then I watched some clips from Tony Jaa's The Protector where he breaks 100 arms, and there was a related video in the side bar that compared Jing's fight scene with Jaa's! Thanks for the help anyway guys.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Sick.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking