Poll: how does our creature react to the red creature?
Poll Options
View poll results: how does our creature react to the red creature?
Try to fight it
10 5%
Try to defend against it
1 1%
Try to eat it
61 31%
Try to communicate with it
11 6%
Try to Mate with it
74 38%
Try to Run
1 1%
Try to Evolve a limb
15 8%
Try to Evolve intelligence
12 6%
Try to Evolve Size/Strength
5 3%
Try to explore
4 2%
Voters: 194.
Page 1 of 4
Ok heres how it works. This is our creature We will call him "yellow" for lack of a better name yet.

It is a single cell organism right now but each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

Night 1
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
green creature now looks like this

Day 2
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.
Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 8, 2011,
Does yellow ever die?
Also, I said it should eat it.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 8, 2011,
Cool idea . Eat the red thing!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
yellow is killed by a space monkey and the red thing closes the thread with a huge iguana eating a cookie.

Actually, eating it sounds like a good idea
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Just to warn you guys. There are other creatures at other forums out there. Better play smart. you never know if one might show up thats been getting buffed up while you guys have been running around humping shit.. to be fair. all creatures are being started tonight so everyone will have fair chance.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Coagulation
Just to warn you guys. There are other creatures at other forums out there. Better play smart. you never know if one might show up thats been getting buffed up while you guys have been running around humping shit.. to be fair. all creatures are being started tonight so everyone will have fair chance.

WOAH! We have a cross forum creature competition thing going here?

Where do we sign up to make ours grow thousands of dicks, just to **** it's way through the competition?

my reaction
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by SG_dave
WOAH! We have a cross forum creature competition thing going here?

Where do we sign up to make ours grow thousands of dicks, just to **** it's way through the competition?

I cracked up.

What our creature really needs is a fog machine, so enemies can't see it attack.

FFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark

What our creature really needs is a fog machine, so enemies can't see it attack.

FFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

What it really needs is a religion to believe in so he can perform arbitrary practices and reap the rewards in the afterlife.
yo.

I BELIEVE
anally rape it
Eat it.
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
What it really needs is a religion to believe in so he can perform arbitrary practices and reap the rewards in the afterlife.

All hail blobzilla, the mighty amorphous deity!

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

And crush those Blues, who think they evolved from Greens!
RIP Adam
Quote by Coagulation

Are the actions of the red feller going to be determined by another forum? That would be awesome.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Is there a link to these other forums? We can scope them out and see what they're doing so we can evolve to suit the situation. And by that I mean see how many dicks we're gonna get Yellow to grow.
Well, I'd mate with it if I were a yellow creature who found a red blob.
METAL!
If something strange and new appears in life I always try and mate with it first, ask questions later
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
so there is a tie on eating and mating..... why not combine the two? Mate, Eat, Kill, Repeat
Kick over its bike. It's the only way.
EDIT: Can we name it Scrambles the Death Dealer. It's a perfect Metalocalypse reference.

DOUBLE EDIT: Kill it with FIRE!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 8, 2011,
I'll vote to lynch it.

##Vote Yellow blob dude
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'll vote to lynch it.

##Vote Yellow blob dude

Town, we just hit our first scum. Just look how Irish_Punk attacks Blob with no reason. Why would he wan't to lynch someone without proof if he was town? He's obviously scum trying to confuse the situation. LYNCH IRISH_PUNK13 NAOOOO!

##Vote Irish_Punk13

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Town, we just hit our first scum. Just look how Irish_Punk attacks Blob with no reason. Why would he wan't to lynch someone without proof if he was town? He's obviously scum trying to confuse the situation. LYNCH IRISH_PUNK13 NAOOOO!

##Vote Irish_Punk13

I see that you're defending your scum buddy.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Watch your (purdy) mouth, boy!
*read in thick redneck accent*

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 8, 2011,
I don't get it and what drugs have you taken?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Yes. Eat.

To those saying it should try to mate...it's a single cell organism? How would it actually go about performing an act of procreation?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
To those saying it should try to mate...it's a single cell organism? How would it actually go about performing an act of procreation?

We can also dictate the actions of the organism democratically on a guitar forum. Anything is possible.
Coag has come to UG to spread his wisdom of forum games across the land...

Unfortunately, you must realise that every single action the pit makes is going to involve mating with whatever it comes into contact with?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

OMGUS much? ##vote irish
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
OMGUS much? ##vote irish

How is it Omgus? He's the one that's trying to get attention off of the yellow blob dude, and on to me.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by ErikLensherr
OMGUS much? ##vote irish

You know mafia? But I haven't seen you around....

Join us.

Oh and ##Shoot: irish

Time to eliminate the godfather
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard