An eventful peformance, testing out my new Dot at my School's open mic and minutes before going on stage the input fell into the guitar. The school being the best school in the world did not have any left handed guitars. so i guess the "show must go on" motive kicked in and we just gave it our best shot. Still finishing in second place.

It was a challenge to improvise the chords for the song as I had planned on playing the song as it "should" be played. Instead opting for an Eminor chord rattle and some improvised chords for the "solo" haha!

The main thing was we both had fun rocking this song, and the audience enjoyed it. And to be honest that's all that matters in music.

Enjoy (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npskfyhVwuw
“Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.”
- Jimi Hendrix
hold on, it's a new guitar and the input fell INTO it.

i'd be a bit pissed to be honest rather than make a thread about the performance.

though on topic: it's a pretty good performance, well done!

just send that guitar back and demand a replacement or something, that kinda stuff shouldn't be happening!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
hold on, it's a new guitar and the input fell INTO it.

i'd be a bit pissed to be honest rather than make a thread about the performance.

though on topic: it's a pretty good performance, well done!

just send that guitar back and demand a replacement or something, that kinda stuff shouldn't be happening!

Thanks! ,
Yeah I was raging to say the least, took it back to the shop the next day and they put a new input in it for free, and since then it has played pretty well so i'm hoping it will be fine now!
“Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.”
- Jimi Hendrix
Given the circumstances, it was pretty good. Also, your singer is hot
Thanks guys (:
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by robhc
Given the circumstances, it was pretty good. Also, your singer is hot

you have an incredibly low standard for women...as long as its breathing eh?

It was ok to be honest but it didn't blow me away.
Cheers for the feedback.
- Jimi Hendrix