I need a person who

1) Has MSN/Google talk

2) Speaks fluent english

3) Is online a lot and is in europe(time zone)

I need a sort of a critique-buddy who can critique what I recently wrote, and I can do the same to his compostions. I'm writing a lot of material lately so I might not be able to spot if something off.

edit:

4) has guitar pro v.5 (forgot that one )
Last edited by Zeletros at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by G.Krizzel
Why don't you just post it so we can all give some critique?

Because I and YOU don't want me to repost it every time I correct 1 beat

and I don't really have time to C4C every single person that replies
Last edited by Zeletros at Aug 8, 2011,
What you really need is a new amp.

Just kidding But seriously now, how do you know it's going to be a competent person that critiques you? Besides, you would need somebody who listens to your type of music.

EDIT: How about people you already know in real life?
I don't have a signature
Quote by dankhus
What you really need is a new amp.

Just kidding But seriously now, how do you know it's going to be a competent person that critiques you? Besides, you would need somebody who listens to your type of music.

EDIT: How about people you already know in real life?

They have lives and don't spend endless hours of their lives writing and playing music

So I can never find them when I need someone to listen to it
What you really need is to find the right forum instead of dumping your shit here.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Ah... so you wrote a song, is that right?

I thought you wrote some kind of text.

Try posting this kind of stuff in "original recordings" forum.

As I said before, I write a lot of material, so spamming the "original recordings" forum would ultimately get me banned
Post on Youtube. Problem solved. Stop making things complicated.
Quote by vayne92
Post on Youtube. Problem solved. Stop making things complicated.

...or upload it on your profile.

You could also only upload a few songs. Songs that you consider represent you're work the best.

Aren't you the guy who said you were making melodic-instrumental and had that weird-ass band name?
Quote by G.Krizzel
...or upload it on your profile.

You could also only upload a few songs. Songs that you consider represent you're work the best.

Aren't you the guy who said you were making melodic-instrumental and had that weird-ass band name?

Yes. I'm that guy

What kind of music, i would really like to hear your stuff and meaby get some inspiration since i have a huge music "afk" at the moment.
Quote by dodo4hire
What kind of music, i would really like to hear your stuff and meaby get some inspiration since i have a huge music "afk" at the moment.

It's instrumental, melodic, , dynamic, progressive at times.
Quote by Zeletros
Yes. I'm that guy

Well, upload your stuff somewhere and let me and others know by posting in this thread.

I got a lot to learn right know and analyzing music would be a better thing to do in the breaks instead of lurking the internet.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Well, upload your stuff somewhere and let me and others know by posting in this thread.

I got a lot to learn right know and analyzing music would be a better thing to do in the breaks instead of lurking the internet.

But it is not finished

Which is why I prefer working with 1 individual, I just send a lot of stuff to him and he can desipher which has potential.
Quote by Zeletros
It's instrumental, melodic, , dynamic, progressive at times.

I intended more in something like "rock, metal, classic, jazz, blues, country and stuff" because all of the above can fit your description.

EDIT: Also just add me on msn i guess "mitchel_heijdel@hotmail.com". I actually am verry curious at the moment.
Last edited by dodo4hire at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by dodo4hire
I intended more in something like "rock, metal, classic, jazz, blues, country and stuff" because all of the above can fit your description.

EDIT: Also just add me on msn i guess "mitchel_heijdel@hotmail.com". I actually am verry curious at the moment.

Well.

Stuff I write can be all of the rock, metal, classic, jazz and blues. Not country though.
Quote by Zeletros
Well.

Stuff I write can be all of the rock, metal, classic, jazz and blues. Not country though.

Kind of the same as me. i dont work as much in jazz and blues. but i can apreciate it tough.
Quote by dodo4hire
Kind of the same as me. i dont work as much in jazz and blues. but i can apreciate it tough.

Added you
Quote by Zeletros
Added you

I am online, but i dont get a pop up that some one has added me on msn. can you e-mail me real quick?