Documentary airs on HBO tonight! (Not that I have it this side of the pond.)

TRAILER LINK

Is this a reaction to people’s lost confidence in the government’s ability to protect us and act in our best interest? Is this just a gag? Is this a group of people who have lost their minds? Is this just a way to get attention? I don’t know the answers to any of these questions. All I know is that I support any group of people who are trying to make the world a better place, even if they are wearing masks and colored capes. This documentary is based on the 300 registered superheroes in the United States.

Thoughts, Pit?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The garbage man is the only real hero.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You have to have superpowers to be considered a superhero, these guys are just plain old heroes (or kooks depending on your view)
I thought natural selection was meant to deal with these kinda people!?
Louise.

I think it's a good thing to know people want to protect the public. Though they should probably just be cops.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by psyks

Why is this guy not in it?

He is isn't he............??
Quote by severed-metal
Bad costumes. Looks like they're more concerned about savings lives than dressing snazzy.

Of course! PRIORITIES!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Reminds me of the Batman copycats in the beginning of TDK.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by psyks
He's not in the poster.

Not sure, he looks similar to the 3rd from the left. With a few minor changes.
Quote by Steve635z
Not sure, he looks similar to the 3rd from the left. With a few minor changes.
Unless he changed his skin colour, I don't see it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait - are these people for real?

Do they really run around dressed as superheroes?

Yeah, did you not know Kick-ass was a documentary?
Quote by AnttiP92
You have to have superpowers to be considered a superhero, these guys are just plain old heroes (or kooks depending on your view)

Explain batman.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

^ This is true. Which is why he doesn't exist.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by DimebagZappa
Batman was never a super hero. Hes a very helpful rich guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

Wikipedia says otherwise.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Half way through the English superhero documentary and some of them are so cringeworthy. The little nerdy kid whos gonna get his face smashed in, the skinny guy who goes out wearing armour on a saturday and shouts while the police get involved and then some nerdy guy from a comic shop with irritable bowel syndrome.

Then there's the shadow who's an ex soldier who you have people talking about how he saw some "big scottish guy" trying to smash a car window and he just walked up and nutted him.
At this moment he's been stalking boy racers for 5 weeks and he's about to attack.

Now one of them's having a panic attack over having to talk to people about a mugging.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Aug 8, 2011,