Page 1 of 2
Little kid.

He opens the gate, finds my dog's poo, picks it up, puts it in his mouth, and eats it.

what the fuck man?
Well thats a shitty situation for your neighbour to be in.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You might want to get that kid medical attention.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Kids gonna die.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Like...2? Maybe over one year old.

Those crazy Scottish babies ay?
Quote by DarrenReeder
Lol, you trust pics?

Whether we trust it or not is entirely irrelevant, it'd be a picture of a kid eating dog shit.
jfreyvogel is a legend.

Quote by dudetheman
I am so goddamn high right now....

...and I'm watching my balls. Seriously guys, have you ever noticed that your balls actually MOVE? They like, breathe. It's weird as hell.....
Does your dog have stomach worms?

Trick question, all dogs have stomach worms. You'd better get that kid to a doctor asap.
My niece is almost 2. While she doesn't do it as much now, she used to pick up just about anything and put it in her mouth. I think this is something that little kids tend to do.

Either way, that's disgusting.
I hear there's good eats on one of those things.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dare I ask...did he have a sh*t-eating grin?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Philip_pepper

He opens the gate, finds my dog's poo, picks it up, puts it in his mouth, and eats it.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by severed-metal
Good. It'll put hair on his chest.

Because TS is philip_pepper
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

If someone doesn't take her to the doctor soon she might go blind. There is some kind of worm in dogshit that ruins your eyes or something.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Does your dog have stomach worms?

Trick question, all dogs have stomach worms. You'd better get that kid to a doctor asap.

His parents are on it. Should have heard his dad screaming and shouting at his wife.
Well that's just divine.

Did anyone get that?
REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by Philip_pepper
His parents are on it. Should have heard his dad screaming and shouting at his wife.

Did you tell them or did they figure out from the poo stain on his mouth??

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Masamune
Yeah little kids tend to be disgusting like that. My cousin found a used condom on the street and stuck it in his mouth when he was 2.

Thats a wedding story right there!
Quote by Masamune
Yeah little kids tend to be disgusting like that. My cousin found a used condom on the street and stuck it in his mouth when he was 2.

That is vile! I hope he got medical attention after that, could have been riddled with disease!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Did you tell them or did they figure out from the poo stain on his mouth??

I think you'd find out pretty quickly when you pick up that kid and try to kiss it. Young 'uns aren't known for their precise coordination when eating.
Ew, My cousin did that when she was about 2 or 3. She picked up a piece of dog poop and put it in her mouth before we could stop her. She didn't eat it though. She just spit it out and said "That's not chocolate"

Edit:
V God dammit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 8, 2011,
Page 1 of 2