Hey there, I'm looking at getting a keyboard(Roland, Korg etc) but really need to find out what would be best for me. I could not find a keyboard section on this forum so I was wondering if there would be a keyboard counterpart(or equivalent) of ultimateguitar.com? One with alot of users and a good knowledge base. Don't worry guys, guitar is still my main instrument. Thanks heaps!
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Last edited by Megadeth09 at Aug 8, 2011,
Quote by Megadeth09
Don't worry guys, guitar is still my main instrument. Thanks heaps!

It better be, or your days on this earth are numbered.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
ultimate-keyboard.com

Had to be done

EDIT: BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
1. stop being stupid
2. go to google
3. "keyboard forum"
4. find keyboard forum
5. register
6. ask question
7. ???
8. profit
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would go to the library and find a few books on learn to play piano. There are tonnes out there, and the information will be more organized in a book.
Quote by zincabopataurio
I would go to the library and find a few books on learn to play piano. There are tonnes out there, and the information will be more organized in a book.

i think he's looking more for what keyboard to buy, rather than how to play it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.